No announcement yet.

Vid: Mrs Jackson Lawsuit vs Mayweather press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
    , no offense but you don't think that maybe you are taking "fanboying" just a tad too far?
    he cant be worse than larry.

Comment

Baseless lawsuit. The only thing she has is teh assault but it is apparent that she never reported it. If she had an abortion on her own consent he can call her whatever he wants.

BS money hungry leech

Comment

Fuck this two bit whore, I'm a straight up Floyd hater but this biatch just wants some $$$ for her unwanted ass.

This shit aint goin nowhere and Floyd knows it, and rightfully so.

Like I said this is coming from a guy who cant wait to see Floyd get KTFO, in a ring ofcourse, non of this BS from some hoodrat thats trying to make money off his earnings.

Comment

Keep hating.. Shantel going to keep shining and smiling until the end with half of mayweathers earning.

The Big Girl Mansion,coming soon!!

Comment

****in whores like her are disgrace to real women who go through real hell

even if flody battered u, why report it now and whats with all the theatrics, why didnt u file a report when it happened

money hungry ****

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
              Fuck this two bit whore, I'm a straight up Floyd hater but this biatch just wants some $$$ for her unwanted ass.

This shit aint goin nowhere and Floyd knows it, and rightfully so.

Like I said this is coming from a guy who cant wait to see Floyd get KTFO, in a ring ofcourse, non of this BS from some hoodrat thats trying to make money off his earnings.
              i feel the same way

Comment

No evidence, no witnesses, no real money to push it. - Miss Jackson

Filthy rich, connections all over Vegas and brings a massive revenue to the place every year, money to counter sue the **** out of her and ruin her life. - Mayweather Jr.

She has no chance.

Comment

Damn mayweather you a sad excuse for a human being, I honestly feel bad for you kids and love ones who you keep embarrassing and humiliating with the shame that your constantly inflict on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                    he cant be worse than larry.
                    He is far worst than Larry. Posts in every floyd thread spewing the same garbage each and every time. I sometimes think this guy is 50 cent hiding in disguise with some of the hot trash coming out of his mouth. But he is floyd's number 2 fan. I think he is upset Larry has more passion than he does for the man. Floyd prefers training at night/early morning and I bet this guy would stand up for daytime training instead. War DAYTIME TRAINING!!!!. Floyd's shook of the sunlight. War SUN!!!!!. Dude is a clown. It does provide some entertaining reading doe

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X