• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
    Death Blow.....

OuCH that hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Food is actually different, I know my wife is Indian.

Also, I know there are beautiful Pakistani women, but unfortunately we will never know because they are locked up like cattle behind closed doors.
      Your mother is locked up like cattle behind closed doors mother****er !!

Comment

This is not fair. 3 against 1.

I miss Vcvc and all the rest of my brothers .

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Your mother is locked up like cattle behind closed doors mother****er !!
          Actually my mother is dead but when she was alive, she was treated like a lady with respect and love. Not like you treat the poor women in Pakistan like second class citizens and animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Actually my mother is dead but when she was alive, she was treated like a lady with respect and love. Not like you treat the poor women in Pakistan like second class citizens and animals.
            My mother is alive !!

Last edited by wazaa.; 08-13-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              My mother is alive !!

No because you are her son.....

Poor lady

:****you:

Comment

Seems to me like the only argument that Howard Samuels had was that "people are going to get loaded!" Like we don't already get loaded on everything else from caffeine to nicotine. The science in favor of marijuana as a medical alternative seems to be growing every year. I favor legalization for not only the numerous benefits it's been scientifically proven to offer patients, but also as a way to help cut down on cartel violence and gang-related criminal activity both within and across our border with Mexico.

Though it should be noted that I'm also an advocate of sterilizing most stoners. I find "weed culture" to be absolutely loathsome.

Comment

Working...
                X