Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: BLOODBOXING goes in on Mayweather fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, wait this guy was one of Floyd Mayweather biggest fanboy?

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      Kicking your punk ass has nothing to do with Mayweather or boxing and you know that chump. Put me back on ignore and report it again.
      Ethuggin!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        95% of Floyd Fanatics didn't even watch the video but are on full attack mode.

gtfo
        TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Ethuggin!
          I wont be made fun of here. This is not about boxing. Im reporting this. LOL. Shut up. You know youre puss. Tellin all the damn time. LMFAO

Comment

I wont be made fun of here. This is not about boxing. Im reporting this. LOL. Shut up. You know youre puss. Tellin all the damn time. LMFAO

Comment

what a clown

Comment

He also made a good point when he said that Floyd only lets complete fanboys interview him, because Floyd doesn't know how to compose himself and answer tough questions without stuttering and choking.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  He also made a good point when he said that Floyd only lets complete fanboys interview him, because Floyd doesn't know how to compose himself and answer tough questions without stuttering and choking.
                  only Floydhype and other fanatics

When someone calls him out on his BS he goes insane and instantly gets racial

@ 3:01

Floyd is implying that if the host was black he wouldn't call him out on ducking and later on Floyd says the host is probably Latino

@7:45 Floyd says that the host is Racial profiling him for saying that Floyd is ducking.

@ 8:27 The host, calls him out on playing the race card and Floyd says that he's being victimized for being Black
                  Last edited by LeG00N; 01-27-2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Floyd is implying that if the host was black he wouldn't call him out on ducking and later on Floyd says the host is probably Latino
                    Lol wow he literally said "I guarantee you're not black" and then he tries to get his name and asks him if he's "Latin".

This is one insecure individual.

Comment

@7:45 Floyd says that the host is Racial profiling him for saying that Floyd is ducking.

@ 8:27 The host, calls him out on playing the race card and Floyd says that he's being victimized for being Black
                      Good find, can't stand whiney cry babies who play the race card while they have it soooooo good.

Comment

Working...
                      X