Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does HBO Have a Crush on filipinos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does HBO Have a Crush on filipinos?

jim lampley was ready to cry about manny being KTFO once the cameras were no longer rolling. He continuously alleges that Juan is using drugs, but Juan has volunteered for any kind of testing.

On the other hand pacquiao has continuously ran from stronger testing even when over $40 million was offered. Juan wasn't praised on The Fight Night despite his desire to test, and neither was Floyd, THE pioneer for random blood and urine testing.

Instead lampley suggests pacquiao suffered an injustice at the hands of Marquez and goes onto protect Nonito's untainted name, coincidentally a filipino.
    Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 12-16-2012, 11:09 PM.

Reported for race baiting thread.

Also stop posting in boxing history if you are just there to troll. You weirdo.

Comment

really? juan says he'll take extra tests? so does pacquiao...

Comment

Nothing else needs to be said,this was when Manny was accused of doping

Comment

I don't think it's about race/nationality. I think it is more about protecting fighters who make money for HBO (cash cow).

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            Difference is when Jmm offered to do it with Manny he was turned down

Comment

What a dumb **** bigot. You ask why they love two guys who have been to 10 p4p for a long time? Because they're top guys. I have a bad history with people from the Philippines, but I think this thread is just ignorant hate.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                Don't you think he should have then since he was going to fight a Marquez who is now working with you know who?

Like manny said a long time ago, "Common sense".

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtd626 View Post
                  I don't think it's about race/nationality. I think it is more about protecting fighters who make money for HBO (cash cow).
                  Seems more logical than race.... but for the sake of NSB, let's just say it's because they're Filipino

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    What a dumb **** bigot. You ask why they love two guys who have been to 10 p4p for a long time? Because they're top guys. I have a bad history with people from the Philippines, but I think this thread is just ignorant hate.
                    so was Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X