Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Nato False Flag... "Syria is going to use CHEMICAL WEAPONS".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
    Don't wake up the sheep Sir Nogodoshi.

Sheeple like Squeel and Nelson wants to remain clueless. By posting vids such as these you are only waking them up from their slumber.

For starters some clueless dud don't even know that the FISCAL CLIFF IS A TYPE OF AUSTERITY. I mean that's college level basic. Squeel is depending too much on wikipedia hehe.

Sheeple wants to remain sheeple so let them be.
    ^^^^^ Didn't read. Saw the word "sheeple" and concluded for a third time poster was a ******.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      ^^^^^ Didn't read. Saw the word "sheeple" and concluded for a third time poster was a ******.

Poet
      Why did you quote it if you didn't read it good sir.

Btw. Sweetdreams.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        What are you doing bout this?

Wait... don't tell me, it'll be fun to guess...
        I'm not certainly depending on wikipedia to know fiscal cliffs are a form of austerity hehehe.

Couldn't find that bit at wiki?

I could care less what you do good sir. Remain sleeping. My advice to you. DO NOTHING. Just sit back and relax. Be unaware as you always do.

I heard in Canada there's a property bubble about to burst. But that's just what some analysts are saying. So again. Do nothing.
        Last edited by mokmokv2; 12-13-2012, 06:22 AM.

Comment

I'm not certainly depending on wikipedia to know fiscal cliffs are a form of austerity hehehe.

Couldn't find that bit at wiki?
          What on earth are you babbling about?

I could care less what you do good sir. Remain sleeping. My advice to you. DO NOTHING. Just sit back and relax. Be unaware as you always do.

I heard in Canada there's a property bubble about to burst. But that's just what some analysts are saying. So again. Do nothing.
          Did you hear it from anyone or was it just the voices again?

And what are you doing about this impending end of everything? I think I already know.

Comment

What on earth are you babbling about?

Did you hear it from anyone or was it just the voices again?

And what are you doing about this impending end of everything? I think I already know.
            You're so defensive good sir.

You don't need to believe nor refute anything that i've been saying (not that you can in the first place) since ultimately rabble like you will do nothing.

So do nothing. Just relax and do nothing.

If you're asking me what I've done to prepare.... meh.

Comment

You're so defensive good sir.

You don't need to believe nor refute anything that i've been saying (not that you can in the first place) since ultimately rabble like you will do nothing.

So do nothing. Just relax and do nothing.

If you're asking me what I've done to prepare.... meh.
              It's like defending myself from a flailing two-year-old.

Comment

It's like defending myself from a flailing two-year-old.
                Whatever you say dude. Now if you have nothing else to say let's agree to disagree.

Comment

Whatever you say dude. Now if you have nothing else to say let's agree to disagree.
                  You can give up on that right away. I don't have to agree to disagree with you, you're a demonstrable ******.

Comment

You can give up on that right away. I don't have to agree to disagree with you, you're a demonstrable ******.
                    Says the guy who doesn't even know a fiscal cliff is a form of austerity.

Dude for you to know that you actually need an education.

Comment

The French PM and other European leaders (EU) are saying the same thing. They're now saying a military action is needed.

People get ready. The false flag is about to happen. Those who do not have food, medicine, water and other supplies, along with guns, gold and silver WILL BECOME RABBLE.

This disaster seems unstoppable now.

Comment

Working...
                      X