Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny can make 140 easily why is this fight with Jmm not at 140 for his title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesn't matter which weight really larry.. they are of the same size, even if the fight gets made at 154 they'll both weigh just the same on fight night, 143-146 at weigh in..

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      he couldn't beat him at 144 so he brings marquez up to 147. i love how weight isn't an issue when it comes to pacquiao but, floyd misses 2 pounds and you guys won't stop talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
        You practically knocked everyone out with that point of yours. But that was 144 actually.

And look at the fanboys riling up various BS reasons why.

And I doubt Manny can be the same even making it at 140, with his advanced age.
        What I meant to say was that both fighters will enter the ring at practically the same weight they did for their last fight. Technically though its being held at 147 rather than a catchweight of 144 like last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          he couldn't beat him at 144 so he brings marquez up to 147. i love how weight isn't an issue when it comes to pacquiao but, floyd misses 2 pounds and you guys won't stop talking about it.
          JMM coming from what weight class at that time?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            What I meant to say was that both fighters will enter the ring at practically the same weight they did for their last fight. Technically though its being held at 147 rather than a catchweight of 144 like last time.
            I got what you mean.

It's just funny now all of a sudden that catchweight of 144 was justifiable when you have an agenda, like what Larry has.

He's using that to justify Pac making 140.

But I thought these same fanboys are all crying Pac catchweight king blah blah.

Now this?

Funny really.
            Last edited by Tamis!; 10-03-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

What is with you and meaningless paper titles?

Comment

same reason Floyd made Hatton go up to 147 except this time you wont defend it. You'll criticize it instead

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 10-03-2012, 09:21 AM.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, JMM came into the the ring last fight at 151lbs, looked great, and put on a great performance. I guarantee you this time around if Pac were to KO him or decisively beat him, the haters will say that Pac beat an over the hill blown up LWW.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, JMM came into the the ring last fight at 151lbs, looked great, and put on a great performance. I guarantee you this time around if Pac were to KO him or decisively beat him, the haters will say that Pac beat an over the hill blown up LWW.
                    UHHHHHHHH....isn't that what Marquez is? He sure was when someone else fought him and dominated him.

Comment

Either that or Pac was on PEDS.

Too predictable for these pansies.

Seriously I doubt Pac KOs JMM, as JMM will never be what he was like their first 2 fights, being agressive as Pac, thus Pac knocking him out both occasions. He'll just be that masterful counterpuncher that he is, he's not gonna take that chance of going all out and risk picking up his head onto the 10th row by his corner after getting KTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X