Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Timothy Bradley @ 154: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    he just fought margarito at 150, at his own choosing

Are you telling me he can't adjust to lose 3 pounds in a 2 month training camp?

Seeing as how you're a pacquiao troll though, I'm guessing you're just trying to discredit his win over cotto by saying he's weight trained below 147.
    Its exactly what Im telling you , it might appear as a pound of butter to you , but to an elite athlete that is on the borderline of weight reduction power balance , its crucial , why do so many fans have their head up their ass , they just take so many things in this sport for granted based on what they assume when they have no experience or first hand knowledge at all !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Proven against who? He hasn't faced a top 5 guy yet in the division.

I have it even but a prime Cotto would beat Bradley. The washed up one we see now, I don't know.
      This guy lol. Floyd is the best 154 even without fighting in the division and from Floyd's own admission it was his toughest fight. Not to mention prior to Floyd Cotto was the #1 ranked guy at 154... I mean really dood who is better than Cotto at 154? Ah **** you're Mexican you're going to say Canelo who hasn't even beaten a top 50 154 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
        Bradley reminds me a lot of Ricky Hatton. A pressure fighter who brawls and has been significantly over achieving for a loooong time.

If theres a rematch Pac would KO him. If Bradley ever fought Mayweather id be surprised if he won 1 round.
        Bradleys definitely more skilled than Hatton. Hatton was very one-dimensional while Bradley has techniques to choose from.

Comment

cotto would demolish bradley

bradlee hasnt beat any notworthy opponent in his carrer

if bradlee had any moral fortitude he would give back his belt

how does he sleep at night nowing he didnt realyy earn the strap

Comment

Tim can't hurt him at 154 and Cotto will unload. Bad style matchup.

Comment

Working...
            X