Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd let Merchant interview him after the Cotto fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    Thank god for punching someone in the face?
    You act as if Floyd is the only fighter that does that. I guess you aren't aware.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      You act as if Floyd is the only fighter that does that. I guess you aren't aware.
      No he's not, and I hate it everytime. But after a sucker punch it's just that little bit more ridiculous.

Comment

Larry the Lush Merchant will have to learn how to be more humble and respectful during his interviews or his prehistoric ass may end up getting 'glassed' with his own flask Haye Style one day.

Comment

I am pretty Max Kellerman will be the one working the event.

Comment

No he's not, and I hate it everytime. But after a sucker punch it's just that little bit more ridiculous.
            Have you seen Floyd's previous interviews with Merchant? Larry is very rude and senile in almost all of them.

Did most people forget that Ortiz intentionally tried to break Floyd's nose with the headbutt? Or are they more fixated on a so called "sucker punch" that was completely legal?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Have you seen Floyd's previous interviews with Merchant? Larry is very rude and senile in almost all of them.

Did most people forget that Ortiz intentionally tried to break Floyd's nose with the headbutt? Or are they more fixated on a so called "sucker punch" that was completely legal?
              Ortiz is the one that messed up, and conducted himself like an idiot trying a blatant foul to hurt Floyd.

Instead of flipping out at Merchant and just admitting to what he did (which is perfectly justified, fight fire with fire) he would look a lot less guilty about everything. He should have just said I'm here to fight and not going to show any mercy to someone trying to hurt me with headbutts, it was legal and my experience showed. End of story.

Comment

Ortiz is the one that messed up, and conducted himself like an idiot trying a blatant foul to hurt Floyd.

Instead of flipping out at Merchant and just admitting to what he did (which is perfectly justified, fight fire with fire) he would look a lot less guilty about everything. He should have just said I'm here to fight and not going to show any mercy to someone trying to hurt me with headbutts, it was legal and my experience showed. End of story.
                I agree that Floyd shouldn't have lashed out like that. But everything he said that night was everything that's been built up inside him regarding Merchant for the past 10 years. I understand that you are trying to do an interview, but Floyd's, as the fighter AND the victor, wants are more important than your wants. If he wants to take....I don't know...5 seconds to Thank God and his team, why not? Just simply let him. Then he interviews the guy that initiated the whole thing and doesn't ask him a single thing about the headbutts. I mean, as a fair man, I got to ask...What the eff?

Comment

I guarantee merchant will not be working this fight. Floyd has HBO in his pocket.

Comment

I'm just saying, it's so damn rude to interrupt someone that is thanking God for his victory.

I'm not at all surprised that Floyd lashed out the way he did.

Comment

i hope he does

sometimes its the best part of floyd ppvs

Comment

Working...
                      X