Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather after dark episode 7: "there's more than just one side to a story"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this videos and i am a Floyd fan but they should have kept it to 2 or 3 and have it on his family/boxing..

No one cares about how he thinks the white man keeps blacks down still... Well maybe they do care.. but he comes off as an absolute fool

Comment

Originally posted by TragicallyInept View Post
      Well he's clearly mistaken (to be polite).
      Keep looking for that "boogeyman" who is holding you down, I see more racism among minorities now then among "white people", but I keep forgetting, its only racism if white folk are doing it.

Before you start questioning my "race" I'm an America of Filipino and African-American heritage aka "I'm half black/filipino so I know what racism is I just know that its a two way street.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Keep looking for that "boogeyman" who is holding you down, I see more racism among minorities now then among "white people", but I keep forgetting, its only racism if white folk are doing it.

Before you start questioning my "race" I'm an America of Filipino and African-American heritage aka "I'm half black/filipino so I know what racism is I just know that its a two way street.
        My original issue was with someone suggesting that because the President is black, racism is somehow over. And that there isn't institutional racism still going on today.

It most certainly is. I'm not debating whether or not there are other races that are racists. There are racists of all ages, races and genders.

I never once suggested that only white people (of which I am one) are racists (of which I'm not).

Comment

Floyd is a fighter not a speaker you fuken idiots ,,, the problem is with the fighthype interviewer not controlling the interview , Floyds trying to tell a story as an analogy to how he feels and he cant get it out in words , doesnt mean anything other than he as trouble conversing what he is trying to say lots of people go like that when the camera is in your face , the interviewer should be asking relevant concise questions and then keep Floyd focused on each question as they come ,,,,,

fighthype dont realize the opportunity the are getting to go and have a dill holding a mike saying uhuh , I would love a chance to question Floyd or Pac like this ,,,, what a waste of the chance to pin him to answer some real questions .

Comment

Floyd is the most racist person I've ever seen. He talks more about that than boxing.

This dude then says hes getting a check for 25 million this month yet he only eats popeyes and gives out $5 each to homeless people? And he owes the IRS over 3 million bucks. And don't forget that hes been known to hand out fake $100 bills all over town.

This dude is so delusional its not even funny anymore. Its sad and pathetic.

Comment

Interesting how he never had to show any ID at his front gate to the black security guard?

Blatant that other guard was purposely giving him problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                I'm sure this biach is lying! I hope the IRS watch this & tax his big lying mouth!
                Only you faggots care about the money Floyd makes/has/says he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Floyd is a fighter not a speaker you fuken idiots ,,, the problem is with the fighthype interviewer not controlling the interview , Floyds trying to tell a story as an analogy to how he feels and he cant get it out in words , doesnt mean anything other than he as trouble conversing what he is trying to say lots of people go like that when the camera is in your face , the interviewer should be asking relevant concise questions and then keep Floyd focused on each question as they come ,,,,,

fighthype dont realize the opportunity the are getting to go and have a dill holding a mike saying uhuh , I would love a chance to question Floyd or Pac like this ,,,, what a waste of the chance to pin him to answer some real questions .
                  I used to be over there, and I brought up that very thing. Unfortunately I think they view that as a great "get", and others have pointed out as well, that if he were to push him on certain serious issues, and try to pin him down to an answer, then that "exclusive" would go away.

They'd rather have that exclusive and all the web traffic it garners, than to risk losing that by asking questions. Also I think they view that as simply letting him tell his side of the story. This isn't an "interview" perse, as much as it is simply them turning the camera on and letting Floyd tell his side.

The site owner is firmly in his camp as far as believing that everything arum is saying is a lie, and that everything Floyd is saying is the truth. At least that's how it comes across. And that very well might be true.

But it comes off as a public service announcement by Floyd. Purely a rehab video for his damaged image, disguised as an interview.

Look, I get it. It's not always your job to pin someone down and hammering them with hard hitting questions. He's a boxer not a politician that's making serious impacts on people's lives. So in that regards, I don't know if they necessarily HAVE to do anything other than what they are doing.

I mean I've interviewed people on my website before, and I don't go after them with hard questions. But then again my interviews aren't with people who are that much in the public eye and are huge controversy magnets either so... *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                    Interesting how he never had to show any ID at his front gate to the black security guard?

Blatant that other guard was purposely giving him problems.
                    yea. i seen that too

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Floyd is the most racist person I've ever seen. He talks more about that than boxing.

This dude then says hes getting a check for 25 million this month yet he only eats popeyes and gives out $5 each to homeless people? And he owes the IRS over 3 million bucks. And don't forget that hes been known to hand out fake $100 bills all over town.

This dude is so delusional its not even funny anymore. Its sad and pathetic.
                      But he will still beat Manny easy , tell the truth , thats the bit you really hate ?

Comment

Working...
                      X