No announcement yet.

Mayweather after dark episode 7: "there's more than just one side to a story"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TragicallyInept View Post
    So now there's no racism? President's black, so all the black people need to just go away and stop complaining?

there will always be racism, and not just towards blacks, however what i think he was implying with the comment about Obama is that racism is no longer institutionalised in America

Comment

lol, I stopped at "Dog's are white man's best friend". ha ha ha ha.

Dumb ass it's about the fact that dogs are domesticated animals, and deer are not. If everyone had pet deer, that'd be against the law to fight them too.

And it wasn't simply fighting them, but also the electrocutions, the drownings, the rape stands, etc, etc, etc.

This guy IS clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        there will always be racism, and not just towards blacks, however what i think he was implying with the comment about Obama is that racism is no longer institutionalised in America
        Well he's clearly mistaken (to be polite).

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
          what the fawk is this guy blabbing about? so now it's a white and black thing? fawk outta here! the president is black stfu.
          The pres may be black, but you still call him ******... Why do you watch or keep track of Floyd? these vids are for his fans noe his haters....

Comment

"Dogs are white man's bestfriend."

I'm not white Floyd. I love dogs. For god sakes, why Floyd? I know it's his opinion but man does this video make him look lame. He was doing so well to.

Comment

Wifebeater is so f**kin' dumb. Vick served time because the gov't found him guilty of racketeering(the same illegal business the mob is known for). It wasn't so much for the dog abuse. It was the fact that he was running an illegal business.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post

I'm not white Floyd. I love dogs. For god sakes, why Floyd? I know it's his opinion but man does this video make him look lame. He was doing so well to.
                Out of the abundance of one's heart, the mouth speaks...

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  $23 mill last month
                  yeah right stop lying floyd
                  I'm sure this biach is lying! I hope the IRS watch this & tax his big lying mouth!

Comment

omg a black guy vs. a filipino guy n its about racism 4 goodness sakes...

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post

I guess Floyd never got a dog in his lifetime! Blame your weed & coke smoking dad floyd! As kid he should let u have a pet dog! A black man can have a dog in America! Ask ur ghetto brothers for 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X