Collapse
No announcement yet.

ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let them look cute ? no just like the other guy said we are brothers and if i see them slacking on there training and i'm gonna open my mouth and say something just like i hope they say the same if they see me taking it easy

the reason i argue so much with them about sparring is because when i was 280lbs and i was training in the gym everyday all they did was ask me to spar and i did cause i knew i would only get back ...sure i wasn't a match for these guys cause i would run out of wind but i still would try......but now that i'm 200lbs and i can move alittle and counter alittle they don't wanna spar me all i'm trying to say is this when iw as nothing i got in the ring with you and took the bumps and bruises you handed out so don't cry when i get alittle bit better and now youd on't wanna spar

if we don't spar eachother and push eachother in the gym how do you think we are gonna look when we go to these big tournaments or to other gyms weak and pathetic cause they look at us as a whole

Comment

Originally posted by myke_test1

if we don't spar eachother and push eachother in the gym how do you think we are gonna look when we go to these big tournaments or to other gyms weak and pathetic cause they look at us as a whole
      Not necasirally, unless your in a fanclub...

Look at gyms in Detroit and Phillie, it's not like everybody are friends together...

worry about your self..

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
        Not necasirally, unless your in a fanclub...

Look at gyms in Detroit and Phillie, it's not like everybody are friends together...

worry about your self..
        i was supposed ot go to that or one like it last year but my trainer's wife had a baby like a few weeks before it...and we can't go this year cuz of his other job

Comment

TheGreatest...thats exactly what i'm trying to say i'm trying to get it game like the up north gyms i've heard about the gym wars in detroit and how most of those guys out of there are tough so thats all i'm trying to do here make the sparring matches better rather then just throw a couple of punches and be ready to quit.......

everybody in the gym wants to go to tournaments but nobody wants to do the stuff to get ready for the tournaments and i'm not gonna lie i need people to spar against.....i can't go months without sparring and expect to be game in a tournament i use sparring to get my wind up and know what punches i'ma throw where i'ma throw em and how hard i can throw em while maintaining my balance
          Last edited by myke_test1; 08-05-2005, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X