Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post #18 deserves green k.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
      No boxer can win in a MMA match. MMA fighters are tougher than boxers because they use their whole body as a weapon and they are skilled in various martial arts.
      James toney is a a supreme merengue dancer

MMA fighters know how to meregue , salsa, ballroom, waltz, but they suck at all of them pretty much.

Comment

Randy Couture is age 47 and his body looked OLD at the weigh-in.

I think perhaps three years ago, Couture would have beaten Toney. But not now, because Randy is a very old, shot fighter.

James Toney will win tomorrow night, but he would lose to a top MMA heavyweight like Brock Lesnar.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          Randy Couture is age 47 and his body looked OLD at the weigh-in.

I think perhaps three years ago, Couture would have beaten Toney. But not now, because Randy is a very old, shot fighter.

James Toney will win tomorrow night, but he would lose to a top MMA heavyweight like Brock Lesnar.
          That makes both of them old and shot fighters.

There are much more intangibles that are into play here.

James Toney fighting his first ever MMA match with only minimal time training in the various other fighting styles which are necessary to be successful in the "sport".

All Randy has to do is take him to the floor and it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
            James toney is a a supreme merengue dancer

MMA fighters know how to meregue , salsa, ballroom, waltz, but they suck at all of them pretty much.
            Interesting analogy.

I might also add that Toney would be the male dancer and Randy the female.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              white can only gain money by ensuring the dominance of UFC. UFC dominance will all but disappear if Toney wins. Sure in the SHORT RUN he'll gain some money but in the long run UFC takes a huge hit and will be considered even more of a joke than it already is
              You make us boxing fans look like morons when talking about anything that has to do with mma

Comment

i don't need to attempt gay ****erotic acts on another man. that stuff is there for guys like you to do
                choking someone the **** out, or potentially ripping a limb off someone is ****erotic

Comment

Originally posted by py2o3434 View Post
                  choking someone the **** out, or potentially ripping a limb off someone is ****erotic
                  GTFO.

You ****sexual MMGAY fans keep talking about the "POTENTIAL" brutality of your sport.

TELL ME......When has there ever been a 'limb ripped off" in the UFC??????

You jokers are delusional. Your sport is for girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Pet Sounds View Post
                    GTFO.

You ****sexual MMGAY fans keep talking about the "POTENTIAL" brutality of your sport.

Yes. MMA has girl fighters.

Comment

i'm praying that if there's a god in heaven he'll give toney the strength just this one time to outmuscle and choke out that damn skill-less MMA redneck and embarrass the mma world. i will cry tears of joy if that happens
                      If Toney chokes out Couture, that would be a BJJ move. So what would that exactly proove for boxing?

Anyway, Toney is working on wrestling, grappling, knees + his boxing = James Toney is MMA fighter not just pure boxer. If he want's to proove boxing > MMA then he shouldn't have done any MMA training. Now he can only proove MMA fighter with great boxing and good defensive wrestling skills > MMA fighter with great wrestling and really bad boxing.

Originally posted by raysan View Post
                      Tell Tim Sylvia that...
                      Tell that to Francois Botha who got armbared by 185 judoka Yoshihiro Akiyama in both fighters MMA debut (not to mention it was first time Akiyama fought in match with actual punches allowed).

Or to Rubin Williams, a journeyman who got embarassed by Sakuraba (who is more shot than Roy Jones Jr.). Find the fight on youtube.

Or to Matt Skelton who after getting embarassed in MMA debut turned to boxing and even fought against Chagaev for world title.

Originally posted by Pet Sounds View Post
                      GTFO.

Palhares - Drwal

Cantwell - Al Hassan

Those two are the last one i remember. Look for in some streaming sites.

Comment

Working...
                      X