No announcement yet.

Sauna suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauna suit

Is it worth buying a sauna suit to shed extra pounds while doing roadwork or is it sufficient to dress in layers?

i wouldn't do it if your an amateur man, if your pro and got 24 hour weigh in before the fight and you can then fully hydrate yourself, then i would get it, but if you dont and are gettign out your water weight doing **** like spitting out saliva and that, then i dont reccomend it.

Comment

Yes, they work and no they do not dehydrate you. Get a decent one and not one of the plastic ones.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJp4pbaby View Post
        Yes, they work and no they do not dehydrate you. Get a decent one and not one of the plastic ones.
        Could you contradict yourself anymore than that in a single sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJp4pbaby View Post
          You really are an idiot frenchy.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
            Could you contradict yourself anymore than that in a single sentence?
            I'll have you know, that it's not the first time he has said something like that.

Comment

I hear Sauna suits work well, and like my pal RoyP said the dont dehydrate you... if you drink a sufficent amount of water before you go out running!

Comment

yeah, i agree, if you drink water they wont hydrate you, but what im talking about is what mostly people use sauna suits for, to make weight quickly and dry out at the last minute.

Comment

i usally work out in a thremal shrit to shed the extra pounds

Comment

Working...
                  X