Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Abraham continues with a broken jaw but cant fight cause of "flu-like" symptoms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
    what do you mean?
    did abe really duck?
    it sounds legit
    Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
    ya he ducked a guy he would beat in his sleep...

the man that left his country for the first time to fight abroad and chose to fight Miranda in his own backyard... now comes and ducks an old old man who he would have disposed of in less than 8 Rounds...

get a grip dude
    no man you read my reply wrong.
    i;m asking bat the man if abe really ducked raul.
    then i state that i think aa's reason is legit!

Comment

He didn't look good at the weigh in. Probably a wise decision not to fight, you don't want to put future big money fights at risk by fighting when well below your best. As has previously been mentioned, the thread started is simply bitter over the Miranda beat-down AA dealt out.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
        He didn't look good at the weigh in. Probably a wise decision not to fight, you don't want to put future big money fights at risk by fighting when well below your best. As has previously been mentioned, the thread started is simply bitter over the Miranda beat-down AA dealt out.
        Good point, he is rescheduling in November, does not do us fans any good but shows he is not ducking like a lot of posters are claiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Landshark View Post
          Good point, he is rescheduling in November, does not do us fans any good but shows he is not ducking like a lot of posters are claiming.
          I honestly doubt anyone ACTUALLY believes AA is ducking Marquez, people just like to mess around.

Comment

It is ridiculous to fight with the flu. It's effing stupid to go in there not giving yourself the best chance.

He made weight. He just got sick. Big deal.

He will beat Marquez in a month. This delay costs him too.

I don't believe in fighters fighting while sick. This is the most grueling sport there is. Not being a 100% and fighting anyways, he will be cheating himself and the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              It is ridiculous to fight with the flu. It's effing stupid to go in there not giving yourself the best chance.

He made weight. He just got sick. Big deal.

He will beat Marquez in a month. This delay costs him too.

I don't believe in fighters fighting while sick. This is the most grueling sport there is. Not being a 100% and fighting anyways, he will be cheating himself and the fans.
              Good post, kind of like what happened to Forrest. If they postponed that fight to a month later, we would not have suffer two Mora/Vernon fights. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
                I honestly doubt anyone ACTUALLY believes AA is ducking Marquez, people just like to mess around.
                Agreed. Anyone who genuinely believes that he might be ducking Marquez should not be living among the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                  Agreed. Anyone who genuinely believes that he might be ducking Marquez should not be living among the rest of us.
                  They should have their bodies donated to people with missing limbs.

"We got a left arm goin' cheap, you interested?"

Comment

Working...
                  X