Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fIGHT2beat your ass is dead mutha****er!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fIGHT2beat your ass is dead mutha****er!!!!!!!!!

Thats it ***** your the muthafcukkker who got my boxer727 account banned..... thats it bittch Say bye to this world... I will put you 6 feet Under u ****king snitch COMMME THRU LA COMME ****KKING THRU MUTHA****KKKER Im a break Your mutha****king jaw u dumb *****, Im a poke Your eye balls out ****k your mother, and Stab You in the stomach and arteries 100 times u bitttch COME THRU LA mutha****ker I will end U Bittch..... 1 mutha****ing PUNCH ill Kill U ****kking weak ass ***** dont trip Im a get U back Mutha****kker , YOUR ****KING DEAD BITTTCH!!!!!!!! Im a mutha****ing Legend Your dead U dumb Bitttch Fight 2 Beat, YOUR ****KING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    Thats it ***** your the muthafcukkker who got my boxer727 account banned..... thats it bittch Say bye to this world... I will put you 6 feet Under u ****king snitch COMMME THRU LA COMME ****KKING THRU MUTHA****KKKER Im a break Your mutha****king jaw u dumb *****, Im a poke Your eye balls out ****k your mother, and Stab You in the stomach and arteries 100 times u bitttch COME THRU LA mutha****ker I will end U Bittch..... 1 mutha****ing PUNCH ill Kill U ****kking weak ass ***** dont trip Im a get U back Mutha****kker , YOUR ****KING DEAD BITTTCH!!!!!!!! Im a mutha****ing Legend Your dead U dumb Bitttch Fight 2 Beat, YOUR ****KING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You told the same **** to Hartly so shut up!!! Just be there worthless piece of ****... And don't forget to change your diaper

Comment

****king snitch whyd U have to go so low and rat me out like that u dumb mutha****kker???? if we ever cross paths I swear I will kill U, Im a end ure life just remember that Bitttchhh

Comment

fight2beat , did you get Z's youtube account banned ?

Comment

Ahhh man who's being a snitch in this muthafuker?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Ahhh man who's being a snitch in this muthafuker?
            And the answer is... Big Z

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Adolf View Post
                nice try with your new video maybe u'll won an award

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNLqLVEVwUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uKRW...e=channel_page

ok if it's what you want... i'll bring someone with me who can fuk you!!! But sorry i don't play on that side

Comment

so you aint answering the question fight2beat.....

Comment

Working...
                    X