Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Direll's trainer be banned from boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Direll's trainer be banned from boxing?

After hitting Dirrell's opponent I think so. That was blatant. But I bet he won't even get suspended. If a boxer hit another trainer or ref they could be banned for life, why not the trainer?

Of course he should. He should have get ****ed up too. He was lucky the other guy was nice enough not to **** him up

Comment

He should be suspended. That was some James Butler type of shit.

Comment

At the very least suspension of a year or license revoked can't reapply for a year and the guy has to jump through major hoops to get back into the game.

If he was banned for life it wouldn't be unfair though because that is a serious act he committed. I just think for a lifetime ban there should be multiple violations.

Comment

There should definitely be punishment for what he did. Schitt like that can't be tolerated in boxing or society.

Comment

Any videos? Gifs?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Any videos? Gifs?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Definitely way out of line. A ban would be appropriate for sure.

I didn't see the fight, did they dock points or DQ the other guy for that after the bell shot?

EDIT: I copied the source from the quote and watched it, but I can't actually see the embed here in the forum.

Comment

Yea sure. Is he a head trainer though? Thought he's just some guy apart of his team

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Definitely way out of line. A ban would be appropriate for sure.

I didn't see the fight, did they dock points or DQ the other guy for that after the bell shot?

EDIT: I copied the source from the quote and watched it, but I can't actually see the embed here in the forum.
                    Yea I normally block script here lol.

Guy got DQ'd, they also didn't show Anthony Dirrell flipping out and starting a melee in the crowd which was before. The police wanted him for questioning also.

Comment

Working...
                    X