No announcement yet.

had flowers delivered to my ex girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    i hope i dont get a rage call when she gets it. sht cost me 70 bucks.
    any of you cucks here done this fckery i just did?

your boys in pain and heart ache.
    she's getting dicked down rough while your flowers arrive. then she and her new man will see it when they go out and get food. laugh at it then they'd proceed to another whole she bang night of rough sex. LOLZ

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I send my exes stuff all the time.

It's ok as long as youre not doing it hoping she'll come back.

Exes make the best booty calls and ftf.

They know it didn't work out so they won't pressure you into getting together. For the most part.

Always get along with your Exes. Whenever they're pissed off at their bf or husband.... they'll call u.
      naaaaaah! fucking your ex is like jacking off. it feels good but you're only fucking your self.

Comment

She's worth fighting for. But there's only so much I can do. I even opted myself to anger management/counseling to be a better man for her. I let her know that. But either she considers it, I also need to do it for myself.

Us dudes are all the fcking same. We take our women for granted and when they finally leave us, that's when we realize how much we need them.
        you know the situation (risk/reward) better than any of us. i hope it works out but having a back up plan cant hurt.

gl

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          you know the situation (risk/reward) better than any of us. i hope it works out but having a back up plan cant hurt.

gl
          ive caused too much emotional damage to her.
          far worse than my current state.

thanks for the advice.

my back up plan is movin the f on after this 4 page handwritten letter doesnt help.

Comment

ive caused too much emotional damage to her.
            far worse than my current state.

thanks for the advice.

my back up plan is movin the f on after this 4 page handwritten letter doesnt help.
            if things go south, pls dont do anything ''rash'' (if you do, get that shlt on video)

......as much as it seems impossible, there are other women out there.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              can i get ur ex girls phone# so i can send her a pic of my dick?..
              She doesn't like black dudes. She thinks they're all criminals and I support her opinion of that. Yep, she's that kind of white girl lol
              Last edited by KING MEAT; 08-18-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

She doesn't like black dudes. She thinks they're all criminals and I support her opinion of that. Yep, she's that kind of white girl lol
                Smh u lost a good woman

Comment

Perhaps some of us can help change her mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    Smh u lost a good woman
                    right? oh well keep on keeeping on

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X