Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to Switch Cell Phone carriers which is best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Time to Switch Cell Phone carriers which is best?

Time to switch cell phone carriers which one is best and why?

I currently have AT&T and am not happy with it. The cell phone coverage is shotty at best, which is horrible for work and business calls.

I will stay with the iPhone but I'm pretty much deciding between T-Mobile and Verizon at this point.

I want better cell reception, a low monthly, but great data plans, unlimited talk/text etc. I also need an international plan as well as I have to travel outside of the US for work a lot and I usually just put my phone on airplane mode and miss a ton of calls and texts.

T-Mobile seems to be the better option for what I need. What do guys think? How is your reception and plans?

Thanks bros Green K for good feedback and help.
    T-Mobile
    12.50%
    Verizon
    12.50%
    Sprint
    25.00%
    AT&T
    50.00%

If cell reception is very important then it must be verizon. If you value other stuff like unlimited data, and lower bill then t mobile.

Comment

So I guess my question is how good is T-Mobile's reception????

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        If cell reception is very important then it must be verizon. If you value other stuff like unlimited data, and lower bill then t mobile.
        how's T-Mobile's reception?

Comment

i have Verizon...i dont mind paying a lil extra for a quality network

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            how's T-Mobile's reception?
            Cant say.

ive used verizon my entire life, because i only go for the best.

I barely use data anyways, so i dont care about alot of data.

Comment

Dude, it depends on where you live.

Sprint, for example, is the best carrier in some areas of the country, complete garbage in most others. Do some region specific research.

Comment

I have both T-mobile and verizon, the T-mobile i have the 3 dollar a month prepaid and teh coverage is good here in arizona and southern cali (it always worked when i needed it but rarely gets used). I also have the Verizon unlimited plan and its great aswell alot of people say verizon is better cause blah blah when they go to utah or whatever it doesnt drop out on the road but pssh for me Im mainly in Arizona and southern cali and sometime northern cali and I never have a issue with neither.

Comment

once you go verizon, you'll never go back..

it has the best reception both on data and call.. you pay extra though.. i dont mind i got 20% discount thru my company...

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                    I have both T-mobile and verizon, the T-mobile i have the 3 dollar a month prepaid and teh coverage is good here in arizona and southern cali (it always worked when i needed it but rarely gets used). I also have the Verizon unlimited plan and its great aswell alot of people say verizon is better cause blah blah when they go to utah or whatever it doesnt drop out on the road but pssh for me Im mainly in Arizona and southern cali and sometime northern cali and I never have a issue with neither.
                    Green K thanks bro so your T-Mobile works fine reception wise? Thats the main reason why I'm switching. I may do 2 cell phones like you as one or both will be a write off. Most tell me verizon has the best coverage but they pay the most for their monthly. I think my co-worker pays like $130 a month for the same exact iPhone i have but he's always watching stuff and playing games on his phone, i don't need all that.

I saw you can get unlimited talk/text/data for t-mobile for $70/month for an iPhone so i'm like WTF why aint i up on this yet? But i guess the reception is the last deciding factor. i live up by the hills in so cal. i think this hills block my reception? whenever I'm in building the reception sometimes goes completely away. again this is with AT&T though so i was wondering if T-Mobile was any better?

Comment

Working...
                    X