Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: In a Rematch I'll Kick Andre Ward's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: In a Rematch I'll Kick Andre Ward's Ass!

Sergey Kovalev accused American judges of favouring Andre Ward after the Russian suffered a controversial defeat by decision in their world light heavyweight title battle.

[Click Here To Read More]

Andre "Lucky SOB" Ward, got a gift decision. You should still have your 0. It's Trump's fault.

Comment

Yep just watched the fight back

That was some home cooking

Kovalev won that fight . End of

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
        Andre "Lucky SOB" Ward, got a gift decision. You should still have your 0. It's Trump's fault.

BWaHaahahaHA!!!

Comment

I like the attitude.it has been shown that kovalev wont get a fair shake from the judges.he might as well go all out and ko andrea.

Comment

next time you'll get out boxed in a shutout

Comment

HBO efing this sport up with their judges and allowing these robberies....will be more frugal when I purchase a ppv fight from HBO

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Sergey Kovalev accused American judges of favouring Andre Ward after the Russian suffered a controversial defeat by decision in their world light heavyweight title battle.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                  HBO efing this sport up with their judges and allowing these robberies....will be more frugal when I purchase a ppv fight from HBO
                  hbo is not responsible for picking the judges.

Comment

Ward got ya number now, Kovi. You ain't winning the rematch either.

Comment

Working...
                    X