Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Danny Garcia: No More Ducking, Let's Do This ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    this fight will probably not happen next if they want it as a ppv broner can fight berto or some one else to get the rust off and Danny can fight the winner of Thurman porter then we can see a ppv between the two
    Stop it. Cherry Garcia is looking for Berto or AB because he thinks they are soft touches, but he doesn't realize that AB has been staying in shape right now, and AB has more skill than him...

Cherry Garcia wants no part of Thurman, he could have that fight already if he really wanted it... Cherry Garcia will outprice himself, but I think he'll be upset by AB anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      $10m a piece? You mean you want $10m and danny will want $20m lol fight can happen but both of you aint getting 8 figures lol
      Whatever they get will be more than GGG gets.

Comment

PPV, let alone $10millon a piece , aint happening. Garcia said the same thing about Khan-Garcia II so i dont think he actually believes it would be PPV. But would like to see the fight for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          this fight will probably not happen next if they want it as a ppv broner can fight berto or some one else to get the rust off and Danny can fight the winner of Thurman porter then we can see a ppv between the two
          To be honest, I would love to see Danny Garcia vs. Cotto @ 152! If Cotto wants Marquez, who is not ready, why not Danny Garcia, who is ready? That would be a PPV worthy fight, and it would be HUGE in NYC!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Why would you want to see Broner get his ass kicked? Has he beaten women up in the past like Floyd? Are you just a racist pos that you want to see a Black man get beat up?
            lol Misanthorpic's mandatory Floyd reference

Hey, if Broner is rededicated to the sport, why did he come in overweight against Theophane?

Comment

This dude than flushed one 20 too many. $10M a piece! please.

Comment

It's a legit match up, I don't think Broner deserves it at all though.

Garcia says he wants to be the best at 147 but I just don't think he is. There are some extremely big threats around 140-147 for him and Broner isn't even in the top 5 of that list probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Areyoudumb View Post
                  PPV, let alone $10millon a piece , aint happening. Garcia said the same thing about Khan-Garcia II so i dont think he actually believes it would be PPV. But would like to see the fight for sure!
                  If Canelo-Khan has the audacity to be ppv then this definitely can be

Comment

Garcia vs Broner is a great fight but no PPV attraction but Cable

Danny Garcia vs Broner is a great fight for Showtime to make. Garcia will beat Broner because Danny is better trained and obviously better intelligence. As Short Port showed in the Broner fight smarts makes wins. Broner is a clueless vague fog brained ghetto kid with no upbringing or common sense. Broner is a product of the gutter and Danny wins easy. Bet Garcia to win via a `12 round decision. Easy Money.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      I would actually love to see the trash talk between broner and angel garcia. that would be PPV worthy
                      ^^^^this

Comment

Working...
                      X