Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's (or anyone's) Right To Free Speech OR The Hurt Feelings Of Gay People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
    Didn't they try to ban Justin Bieber from the Philippines for mocking Pac?
    And that one former NBA player was fined and got fired by the Philippine team for criticizing Pac.
    did Pac lobby for biebers ban or that former NBA player?

Pac did not said a word.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Yes they did but Bieber and Orton are not Filipinos so the Phillipinian Constitutional rights do not apply to them.
      did you know that Pac was so angry at Orton's and Beiber's remarks he drafted laws for the philpins constitution to ban beiber and orton..

SHAME ON YOU, You are worst than an animal LOL
      Last edited by Rath; 02-18-2016, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        I find it sad that the argument against gay rights can be reduced to who you feel comfortable *****ting and pissing next to.
        Originally posted by original zero View Post
        I know a lot of gay people and none of them have advocated getting rid of separate restrooms for males and females.

Can you provide any reputable sources stating that there is serious movement in the gay community advocating for eliminating separate restrooms for males and females?
        Transgender Bathroom Rights Bill Passed By California Lawmakers

Where have you guys been? Its deeper than two men sodomizing each other.

Comment

Here's what it looks like when we protect your sacred bathroom rights.

In case you can't tell that a biological woman using the women's restroom.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Transgender Bathroom Rights Bill Passed By California Lawmakers

Where have you guys been? Its deeper than two men sodomizing each other.
            that law did not eliminate the female & male bathrooms.

try again.

Comment

Here's what it looks like when we protect your sacred bathroom rights.

You need to lose a couple pounds bro but your brestess are popin! - but yo do me a favor next time youre in west hollywood dont peek through that big hole to the stall next to you.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                that law did not eliminate the female & male bathrooms.

try again.
                OMG I tried. Your a lost cause keep thinking everything is cool.

Comment

You need to lose a couple pounds bro but your brestess are popin! - but yo do me a favor next time youre in west hollywood dont peek through that big hole to the stall next to you.
                  They are both biological women. Lol. I knew you'd have some trouble with this one.

Comment

They are both women. Lol.
                    Genuine LOL - Im going to Green K you on that if I havent already.

Comment

OMG I tried. Your a lost cause keep thinking everything is cool.
                      This is what I asked you:

"Can you provide any reputable sources stating that there is serious movement in the gay community advocating for eliminating separate restrooms for males and females?"

If the answer was no, then just be honest and say no instead of squirming.

Comment

Working...
                      X