Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter got Alexander at the right time, Devon takes him in the rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devon looked awful vs khan so I have no idea how anyone could come to that conclusion unless you're a khan fan wanting to elevate khans win over Devon

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
      Devon has peaked as a fighter. He wasn't able to nullify Porter's aggressive attack. I don't see him winning a rematch.
      You just never know man, you have a guy like Salido who was 6-5-1 at the start of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        That was a one sided beating, without a ko, if there ever was one. I don't think much of porter either but for whatever reason he kicked Devon's ass.
        Devon was stuck waiting for Khan who was waiting for Mayweather and ofcourse he trained/kept in fighting shape ie over trained (assuming). Finally after a long wait, he got an opponent and I believe he was not there mentally plus who honestly even thought Porter would win? Overlooked him.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Devon looked awful vs khan so I have no idea how anyone could come to that conclusion unless you're a khan fan wanting to elevate khans win over Devon
          Styles make fights.

Devon at 100% will beat Porter. Shawn is ordinary and Alexander on the other hand has a stunning resume, a 2 weight World Champion, Unified at 140lbs. I just think Alexander wasn't there mentally due to the whole waiting game with Khan and then being in the gym all this time. Not making excuses, but I just believe Alexander in the rematch will make adjustments.

Where does Khan come in to this? There is a Khan Cult thread, you can take the gospel over there.
          Last edited by Box-Office; 02-11-2015, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X