Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Charr is Set For June 29, Presser on May 1st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent opponent, better than Andrew Wawrzyk.

Manuel Charr is at least strong and durable, he won't be a pushover.

Comment

Smashing up a champions recent opponents is a respectable way to get a title shot.

Interested insofar to see which round Charr is stopped in.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        No one wants to fight Haye.
        Not true.

Malik Scott and Eddie Chambers were calling him out on twitter, as Charr.

Comment

I'll watch it, but I'd rather see him fight someone that has more of a chance at beating him. This is a safe fight for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Not true.

Malik Scott and Eddie Chambers were calling him out on twitter, as Charr.
            LOL fighters call Wlad out all the time but you use the "nobody wants to fight him" excuse all the damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              I'll watch it, but I'd rather see him fight someone that has more of a chance at beating him. This is a safe fight for Haye.
              nothing is safe when ur a hw

its a decent fight, a nice warm up, to wipe away the ring rust and also send a message to the vitali

also charr is semi known in the uk after his outburst during the chisora/haye post fight conference

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                I'm very disappointed, we all rode Klitschko for fighting this bum Charr.

Now Haye is fighting him for what? I'm a Haye fan but this is a guaranteed KO for Haye.
                Blame the state of the heavyweight division. No one wants to fight anyone else till they absolutely have to. And how is Charr even ranked? But hey, if these kinds of fights or ok for the heavyweight champions, why shouldn't it be for Haye?

Crap fight in a crap division.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  No one wants to fight Haye.

Hes all risk and no reward without a title. I dont blame Povetkin, Fury for sidestepping him.
                  Well this isn't true. There are a lot of US fighters who would love a crack at Haye. Fury and Povetkin are fighting Pulev and Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    LOL fighters call Wlad out all the time but you use the "nobody wants to fight him" excuse all the damn time.
                    Chambers was calling out Pulev too but some on here said he didn't deserve a Pulev fight. Is there a difference or is that a double standard?

Comment

post fight conference wilder was asked would he like to fight haye or fury next

he skipped passed hayes name and chose fury

Comment

Working...
                      X