Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley - "Floyd Mayweather and Saul Alvarez hit about as hard as each other"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthew Hatton claimed Kell Brook hit harder than Canelo.

At this moment in time I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe that Canelo hits as hard as made out. Until I see his power on display against a legitimate 154lb operator I will be forced to believe his power isn't exactly great.

Hes obviously a good puncher but I haven't seen anything to believe he's a concussive puncher. Just a guy wearing down a lot smaller foes mainly via accumulation in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      it's always funny when someone who has fought 2 guys saids something about them and people claim it's not true. he would know.
      Pride, bias, and selling a future fight for a promotional company you are part of have a lot to do with what a fighter says about stuff like this.

Comment

it's always funny when someone who has fought 2 guys saids something about them and people claim it's not true. he would know.
        exactly...

Comment

The smartest post in this tread. I keep trying to tell these guys, when a resume is as soft as gingers you're supposed to look like a monster.

Comment

I see absolutely no reason not to believe him. Who has canelo knocked out really that he shouldn't have?

Comment

Was Shane more swollen in the ginger fight than Floyd? Yes
              Was Shane 2 years older which equal his body can't take as which as it used to? Yes

With the shots ginger hit Shane with never phased him. I saw Floyd rock Shane a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
                Spot on!!!! Regardless of what the punching bag Mosely says.

By the way I dont even see Floyd considering to fight canelo. I expect Robert "The Ghost next for Floyd or even COTTO again just like Zab after losing to Baldomir.
                Youre a ****** just like the other guy. That was Floyds second fight at the way which he was far from being settled into at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Matthew Hatton claimed Kell Brook hit harder than Canelo.

At this moment in time I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe that Canelo hits as hard as made out. Until I see his power on display against a legitimate 154lb operator I will be forced to believe his power isn't exactly great.

Hes obviously a good puncher but I haven't seen anything to believe he's a concussive puncher. Just a guy wearing down a lot smaller foes mainly via accumulation in my eyes.
                  Think you make a valid point there

Rather than people saying Floyd hits hard, maybe it's just Canelo doesnt hit hard as thought thus he hits hard as Floyd does

Comment

say what!? i find this hard to believe even though i always knew floyd hit harder than his detractors believe religiously

Comment

Does it really matter? Skills wins fights for the unteenth time. Havent we learned anything from last weekend. Manny drops his hands against the ropes and takes Cottos best shots, while little ol Marquez puts Manny to freakin sleep. Does anybody on here think Marquez is a bigger puncher than Cotto or Margarito for that matter?

Comment

Working...
                      X