Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does this look? I did a quick clipping mask of a Bradley pick over his logo.

Comment

• Bradley by either ud or sd

I said this when the fight was first signed. Bradley will shock alot of people.

Comment

• Good episode, both of them looks ready!! And damm they made ariza looks sad on there towards the end Hahahaha! And I agree take that f@gg spritual dude or whoever he is off the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          How does this look? I did a quick clipping mask of a Bradley pick over his logo.
          Timmy B!!!!!

Comment

• I don't know why Bradley's camp was laughing at Tim training his head with the speed bag. For Bradley that's a legit training method and he better be doing it alot because he gotta come in quick with that head of his against Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              I don't know why Bradley's camp was laughing at Tim training his head with the speed bag. For Bradley that's a legit training method and he better be doing it alot because he gotta come in quick with that head of his against Pac.
              I noticed that I was laughing mad hard..It made me think of this..

Comment

• Both fighters look focused. This should be a great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Timmy B!!!!!
                  edit: double post.
                  Last edited by LoadedWraps; 05-27-2012, 02:37 PM. Reason: double post.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    How does this look? I did a quick clipping mask of a Bradley pick over his logo.
                    Great pic man!!

Comment

• Episode 2 of the 24/7 seems to be longest hbo ever had. That was a pretty long show.

Comment

Working...
                      X