Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      I just blew my nose, anybody care?
      decent boogers? i'm actually pretty interested.

one time in new orleans i picked this massive booger out of my head and threw it in a public trash can. this homeless kid went to see what i threw away and he was shocked.

we went to a dance party and this big gay black guy told me he would totally fuuck me in the ass. he didnt. and then homeless kid busted out insane dance moves. and he got pretty gay with big black.

then me, homeless kid, and my friends slept in some abandonded house in the 9th ward. we carried sticks, bricks, rocks, a gallon of orange drink...we were ready to rumble and destroy anyone who ****ed with us. we're all white and of the punk rock variety.

so this car pulls up next to us to do what im assuming was gonna be a drive-by of some sort but they saw our gallon of orange drink and our homeless friend (he was black) and they drove off.

once we were in the abandonded house my best friend put his face in rat turds and got some kind of eye infection. homeless kid played footsie with my friends and tried being gay or something.

the next day i slept on the ground with this girl who had hairy armpits and looked like kelly bundy.

i got this book at an anarchist bookstore called extremism in america. there was a chapter on *******s.

Comment

Did he invite, JMM?

i hope so

Comment

I said Happy Birthday on his actual birthday.

Comment

Jesus was 33 once

I'm no religious buff but it seem to me Manny will be sacrificed in his 33rd year lol hell nah.

I guess Rome is burning lmao

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              I just blew my nose, anybody care?
              Do you have 8 world titles in boxing? Or maybe Fighter of the Decade award?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Do you have 8 world titles in boxing? Or maybe Fighter of the Decade award?
                I will when Pacquiao puts them on ebay in 10-15 years.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I will when Pacquiao puts them on ebay in 10-15 years.
                    very very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      decent boogers? i'm actually pretty interested.

one time in new orleans i picked this massive booger out of my head and threw it in a public trash can. this homeless kid went to see what i threw away and he was shocked.

we went to a dance party and this big gay black guy told me he would totally fuuck me in the ass. he didnt. and then homeless kid busted out insane dance moves. and he got pretty gay with big black.

then me, homeless kid, and my friends slept in some abandonded house in the 9th ward. we carried sticks, bricks, rocks, a gallon of orange drink...we were ready to rumble and destroy anyone who ****ed with us. we're all white and of the punk rock variety.

so this car pulls up next to us to do what im assuming was gonna be a drive-by of some sort but they saw our gallon of orange drink and our homeless friend (he was black) and they drove off.

once we were in the abandonded house my best friend put his face in rat turds and got some kind of eye infection. homeless kid played footsie with my friends and tried being gay or something.

the next day i slept on the ground with this girl who had hairy armpits and looked like kelly bundy.

i got this book at an anarchist bookstore called extremism in america. there was a chapter on *******s.

They were okay sized boogers, nothing to brag about. They had a bit of blood in them. Hope I'm not coming down with the Flu before the holidays. My aunt invited me to go to New York for New Years which is pretty cool. I was in Jersey this summer so I met alot of people and it'll be fun. I also went to Seaside and it's not like they show on TV. Most of the girls were out of shape and thought they were good looking. That's one thing I've noticed about women and television. There are so many woman celeberities telling average looking women that they are beautiful and they don't have to feel self conscious and all that other garbage. So now you have 200 lb whales walking around Seaside in a two-peice, it is awful. Other then that Jersey was fun and so was Manhattan. None of the bars or clubs carded me which is pretty new to me, I was 20. I live near Detroit so anytime we go clubbin we cross the border and Canada always cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X