Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did VANES turn down 300,000 for the ANGULO FIGHT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did VANES turn down 300,000 for the ANGULO FIGHT?

@stevemaxboxing hey Steve, Do you have a ballpark figure of what Vanes Martiroysan was offered for the Angulo fight?

@stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
    @GeeNutty - I heard it was around $250-300,000

That's a good amount especially for a non-title fight.

Comment

vanes is a coward

Comment

Oh naaaaa thats way to low

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
          wtf u talking about

puto

Comment

I think that's more then what he gets fighting on Solo Boxeo, ESPN, or as a undercard on a Top Rank show.

Comment

You think he might have turned it down because Roach wouldn't have been completely available to train him since he will be tied up with Pac? I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy since I think he talks a lot of crap and doesn't back it up and he's just all around annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                I think that's more then what he gets fighting on Solo Boxeo, ESPN, or as a undercard on a Top Rank show.
                yea but he was fighting lesser opposition.. understand the business side of boxing.. 300 k aint ****.. especially for a guy who has a huge chance of knocking him out. he has to pay his trainer,manager,taxes, training fees..his conditioner,cutman,nutritionist,promoter.. if all the 300 k went just to him it be one thing but its not.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  wtf u talking about

puto
                  chill Brandon Rios.

Comment

yea but he was fighting lesser opposition.. understand the business side of boxing.. 300 k aint ****.. especially for a guy who has a huge chance of knocking him out. he has to pay his trainer,manager,taxes, training fees..his conditioner,cutman,nutritionist,promoter.. if all the 300 k went just to him it be one thing but its not.
                    what business side are you talking about? you honestly cant tell me he deserves more.

Donaire got paid $350,000 when he faced Montiel for the wbc and wbo titles. Vanes is doing a title eliminator and is getting paid about the same thing, why should they pay him more? this fight would have lead him to bigger pay days and a chance to fight Canelo for the title.

Comment

Working...
                    X