Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales: which fights would you recommend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales vs Pacquiao 1 is good Morales puts a beating on Pacquiao. Morales vs Barrera 1 and 2.

Comment

Really, when it comes to Morales, you can't go wrong. He's always entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Barrera 1 is the best but all his fights are good to be honest, Pac 1, Injin Chi, Zaragoza and Kelly are some of my favourites tho
        thanks
        Uploading these now
        What about the McCullough fight, that was a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          yeah Barrera went up to shake hands after the fight and got a bottle of water chucked at him.

Then Barrera gave him the fingers.

Which was one of the friendlier incidents between the 2 of them!
          Didnt Barerra hit him during the press face off?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            Hahaha read that article, Morales is a pure playa hater. He still won't give Barrera his props.
            Why did they dislike each other so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Holtol View Post
              Morales vs Pacquiao 1 is good Morales puts a beating on Pacquiao. Morales vs Barrera 1 and 2.
              The Sky version of that fight is the best version to watch imo

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike* View Post
                The Sky version of that fight is the best version to watch imo
                It was a good fight, I misunderstood what you ment by 3. I thought you ment the 3rd fight but you ment all 3. He really had his way in most of the fight.

The Jones fight was an impressive win also, Jones looked stronger then Morales but Morales was one of those skinny guys that can punch very hard. I had a Ring magazine and I liked how they described his punching power. It said in the artical " Morales could knock out a hippo with his right hand." Who knows how hard he really punched but I allways remember Mccullough saying Morales hit harder then Hamed. And people go on and on about Hamed's punching power.

Comment

It was a good fight, I misunderstood what you ment by 3. I thought you ment the 3rd fight but you ment all 3. He really had his way in most of the fight.
                  It was his last great performance, although I do like the Diaz fight as well
                  The Jones fight was an impressive win also, Jones looked stronger then Morales but Morales was one of those skinny guys that can punch very hard. I had a Ring magazine and I liked how they described his punching power. It said in the artical " Morales could knock out a hippo with his right hand." Who knows how hard he really punched but I allways remember Mccullough saying Morales hit harder then Hamed. And people go on and on about Hamed's punching power.
                  Thats a great fight, I still have a third left to watch.
                  off topic: How do you think a Naseem vs Morales fight plays out?

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike* View Post
                    Why did they dislike each other so much?
                    I think it was simply a bitter rivalry where each guy genuinely disliked the other,it helped that both were badass too.Im sure they respected each other though

Comment

Thats only one persons opinion

How did you score morales/diaz? Despite clearly being past his best,i had him up by a few points

Comment

Working...
                      X