No announcement yet.

Kovalev, Beterbiev and Bivol all get to fight bums for vacant belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Sorta. I'm blaming boxing politics. These fights are lame.
    Jeff horn is fighting a street sweeper for a world title, at least these guys are uber drivers or something

Barrera deserves some blame, how can you fight paul parker after pulling out of the beterbiev fight, saying you wanna fight kovalev, turning down that fight, saying you want to fight bivol and then fighting a guy he beat in his 5th fight?

Im actually looking forward to the slava v kov fight tbf, slava ALWAYS brings it, total lunatic with zero defense, very fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Sorta. I'm blaming boxing politics. These fights are lame.
      Mammoth I get your point. Malc just doesn't comprehend anything. He can't. Don't blame him.

Comment

Meanwhile, Stevenson vs Alvarez is undoubtedly the most relevant one... Go figure...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          Meanwhile, Stevenson vs Alvarez is undoubtedly the most relevant one... Go figure...
          Yeah....weird......

Comment

It happens all the time. The guy Cotto just won a 154 pound world title from was a welterweight who lost to washed up Guerrero so how good could he be? Garcia won his welterweight title from Guerrero soon after Guerrero had been completely dominated by Thurman. Broner has won a couple of vacant titles from guys who were easy to beat. This happens all the time these days and for lots of non Russian boxers.

Comment

Blame Ward for retiring.

I do have a feeling that these guys are going to fight each other though. Kovalev vs Beterbiev fight has to be made.

Comment

Working...
              X