No announcement yet.

Bums in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bums in boxing?

Why are boxing fans so disrespectful? Anyone they don't consider a good, not top ten, or journey men will be labled a bum? Why is that? As a fan, I feel any boxer regardless of skill level deserves our respect. If it wasn't for these so called "bums", they wouldn't be a sport of puglilism. These dudes are the back bone of the sport, they are guys that make the elite boxers better because they are the one taking the beatings so that the elite can hone their skills in the gym. So why is it that lots of fans call them bums? You don't think they deserve respect? I mean bum or not, they'll most likely whoop your ass.

Originally posted by Cogitation7 View Post
    Why are boxing fans so disrespectful? Anyone they don't consider a good, not top ten, or journey men will be labled a bum? Why is that? As a fan, I feel any boxer regardless of skill level deserves our respect. If it wasn't for these so called "bums", they wouldn't be a sport of puglilism. These dudes are the back bone of the sport, they are guys that make the elite boxers better because they are the one taking the beatings so that the elite can hone their skills in the gym. So why is it that lots of fans call them bums? You don't think they deserve respect? I mean bum or not, they'll most likely whoop your ass.
    Oh DO ONE you soppy ball bag ****. Grow a pair or fcuk off.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      I think it is down sometimes to the boxer himself, if he talks a good fight and does not perform, what do you expect fans to say

"Never mind he tried"

Myself I want to see Violence at it rawest format, skills sometimes go out the window in a big fight but not seen it for the last 10 years as they are generally scared to lose a round let a lone a fight or worried about being countered

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
        Soppy ball bag ****? was that an insult? :gay:
        I guess, you're one of them *******s, huh?
        Have a nice day, *******.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          I think it is down sometimes to the boxer himself, if he talks a good fight and does not perform, what do you expect fans to say

"Never mind he tried"

Myself I want to see Violence at it rawest format, skills sometimes go out the window in a big fight but not seen it for the last 10 years as they are generally scared to lose a round let a lone a fight or worried about being countered
          Like the way John Molina went against AB?

Comment

Originally posted by Cogitation7 View Post
            Soppy ball bag ****? was that an insult? :gay:
            I guess, you're one of them *******s, huh?
            Have a nice day, *******.
            You like me me longggg time?

You wannnn touch my wong tong? Me got BIG surprise for big strong man like you.

Right, must dash, got to have a wank all over your mums t!tties.

Comment

I could probably write an essay on this cuz I find it interesting & often highly disrespectful of the sport & boxers, but to make a long story short this is a competitive world & things can get harsh on all sides in a competitive world & its just hard to identify very strongly or passionately with people you don't really know.

Comment

Yeah. But fighters themselves started it by calling each other bums and that terminology just carries through to the fans.

Comment

Working...
                X