Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did God creat natural psychedelic drugs, Marijuana...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Why did God create cliffs? So you could jump off of them?
    Well this ends the thread. I wouldn't mind trying some DMT though, just have no idea how to get hold of it.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Not Sorry View Post
      did he create it as a key for humans to see...
      By that logic God also created metal and steel, does that mean he made it a key for humans to forge weapons to harm one another?

Comment

He created cancer for teh lulz.

Comment

My advice would be for you to try some of those natural psychedelic drugs in an attempt to reach a higher plateau of understanding but do it on a cliff with a forged metal weapon by your side just in case some raging lunatic addict comes to heist your cool natural psychedelic drugs....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Loved shrooms. But I'm too damn old to take a entire day off having a floor lamp turn into a magical starburst candy breathing dragon.

I do smoke from time to time. More of a long ass day at work, beer and a Zig-Zag deal.
            lol

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Why did God create cliffs? So you could jump off of them?
            if feeling suicidal..

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Sure he also created poisonous plants to kill you because that's how he rolls.
            god is trolling us...

Originally posted by Vadrigar View Post
            Well this ends the thread. I wouldn't mind trying some DMT though, just have no idea how to get hold of it.
            some say its more safer than magic mushroom..

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            By that logic God also created metal and steel, does that mean he made it a key for humans to forge weapons to harm one another?
            probably not. its like did god create native indians just to be wiped out the white race?

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            He created cancer for teh lulz.
            why did god create cancer in the 1st place?

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
            My advice would be for you to try some of those natural psychedelic drugs in an attempt to reach a higher plateau of understanding but do it on a cliff with a forged metal weapon by your side just in case some raging lunatic addict comes to heist your cool natural psychedelic drugs....

you cant do it in a dangerous place

Comment

im not sure as to how to address your question mate...

but what i do know is that LSDs (and to some extent, weed) are used therapeutically by some psychiatrists such as stanislav grof for their patients in psychotherapy sessions...

shamans in north america in the past used such herbs to attain non ordinary states of consciousness to commune with nature among other things...

tibetan buddhists on the other hand achieve such states by sheer holotropic breathwork...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                im not sure as to how to address your question mate...

but what i do know is that LSDs (and to some extent, weed) are used therapeutically by some psychiatrists such as stanislav grof for their patients in psychotherapy sessions...

shamans in north america in the past used such herbs to attain non ordinary states of consciousness to commune with nature among other things...

tibetan buddhists on the other hand achieve such states by sheer holotropic breathwork...

interesting...

Comment

Weed helped me with depression. Once I was no longer depressed I just stopped cold turkey without any cravings of any sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar View Post
                    cough syrup without the make you throw up **** robitussin used to make me talk to god and he responded.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                      He created it. God create free will for man to do as he pleases and only by the grace of God its your choice to choose to accept him or reject him.

Yeah weed kills brains cells but what doesn't these days. Weed never harmed anybody it just makes you lazy but it's natural. I believe and love God with all my heart and weed makes me happy and keeps me calm. I can say for a fact while smoking weed I've never encountered a problem with anybody. It relaxes u and let's u feel happy. I'm happy everyday.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      How can a being with a creator possibly have its own free will? Whatever it does lies within the paradigm of whoever created it.

If God exists, and I don't believe in him, would he reasonably be able to judge me for that? After all, I wouldn't be able to form opinions outside his input.

Comment

Working...
                      X