Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Not Happy With Draw: I Did Enough To Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
    Why not? The photos and live video feeds from any outlet would have been proof enough regardless of what figures Major Mass Media would report.
    Instead his sheet looked like a looping meme of the attendance of the Alexander/ Ortiz fight compared to his predecessors crowds looking like a looping meme of FMJ/ Pac attendance.
    Maybe you're right, but everything from the JFK assassination, to 911, to weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, has showed me that the mainstream media are a bunch of bought and paid for fking liars!

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
      Maybe you're right, but everything from the JFK assassination, to 911, to weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, has showed me that the mainstream media are a bunch of bought and paid for fking liars!
      And dont forget the politicians as being amongst the brought and paid for fking liars

Comment

I didn't see the whole fight. Only caught the second half BUT Alexander looked much better than Ortiz. Devon was catching Ortiz with some really nice clean shots.

Comment

****** won 3rds the most

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            The judge that scored it for Vic needs to be evaluated. A draw was a terrible score. So to give it to ortiz was just ridiculous.
            my exact thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
              my exact thoughts
              That card must have been filled out on friday after the weigh ins lol

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                And dont forget the politicians as being amongst the brought and paid for fking liars
                Absolutely!!

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                  I feel bad for Alexander. He clearly won the fight.
                  Did you feel bad for Lucas and Kotelnik when this coward robbed them???

Comment

The powers that be been trying to push Ortiz his whole career, even when he ****es it up.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Ortiz made me proud.
                      If there ever is a time when a draw should be called, it was this fight.

Why is a draw outrageous to some of you? Ii have seen worst fights that got draw verdict anf nobody complained.

Ortiz can fight another day. Good job!
                      a draw is outrageous cuz alexander won 9-3.

Comment

Working...
                      X