Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who don't believe in evolution theory. What's your theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Bottom line, life is chock full magnificence purpose driven machinery that make the most advanced manmade items look utterly simple but like Satan our pride has made us desensitized to the obvious
    Satan is REALER THAN REAL! Thats for shur.
    No evidence needed. It obvios he is in charge of these cats spreading their lies about how we woz fish. \

Its all abowt satan and jesus and gods love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud View Post
      Yo i can relate to that. I knew some homies that loved to dig each other out like dawgs. Kinky as fook. They'd go at it harrrrd yo.
      But Jesus was peekin da whole time. And came into their hearts. Fillin it with his love.
      Like you they stronger now. Even they dip a little doogie here an there, but for the most part they live a good life and dont be sucking no poles too much.

Satan be lovin that. He loved you smashing dudes.
      Stay strong brothers.
      Exactly... i don't hurt ppl anymore. I job
      Now it sounds obvious. But I'm stuuuuupid slow...

My cousin Mauricio is staking bodies in Mexico. He's in the photo on my page...

My wife met him once, and was trembling with fear...

I kissed her, held her, and she knew, I'd erase that puto forever. He works for Chapo.... I protect mine. I'm down for mine homie... All in...

Any way.... My wife and I are good, my familia in Mexico are Good... It's all good..

Comment

No evidence needed. It obvios he is in charge of these cats spreading their lies about how we woz fish. \

I like your style homie ..... You know what time it is.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Its Ironic how "Random" mutations is evolution and can only provide natural adaptation as evidence for "evolution" when it basically contradicts "Randomness"
          Ko punch right here... Atomic bomb on you lil sissy boys.

Comment

They blind themselves with easily refuteable stupidity...

It's seems to me, that the stupidest ppl have the most to say...

Repeating the same garbage won't me me belief in nothing...

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              No we cannot agree, because you still need the source origin of evolution. Even the single celled organism which you can argue every single piece of life came from, had to have been created by some method or another. Nothing just springs into being, life is created everyday as I mentioned either through childbirth, or birds crapping out seeds into the soil.
              Isn't it suggested scientifically that there are 6 compounds needed to create rna,amino acids along with water carbon and couple of other, mix these together and badabing badaboom,you get simple life that can evolve over millions of years and you come up with us? isn't that where panspermia comes from too, comets bringing the necessary building blocks to planets who are suitable for life

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                I believe in evolution and creation.
                I assume by creation you are referring to intelligent design?

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  Isn't it suggested scientifically that there are 6 compounds needed to create rna,amino acids along with water carbon and couple of other, mix these together and badabing badaboom,you get simple life that can evolve over millions of years and you come up with us? isn't that where panspermia comes from too, comets bringing the necessary building blocks to planets who are suitable for life
                  And yet time and time again it failed to create life from inorganic material despite experimented through the highest technology of laboratory equipment
                  If human technology can't spring life from unlife how can it naturally occur?

I'll give you a hubt: it doesnt because it violates several laws of science

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    That would just initiate the same argument on a different planet. "Did the aliens evolve or were they created?"

I guess it would solve the question of did life evolve on earth

Comment

• Building block of amino acids coming together for a randomly greater purpose???

Heat death of the universe...

Energy degredation as a function of time and space crushes butler and Darwin real quick...

I'm nobody, from nowhere, but I'll destroy tools and fools who sing a song "evolution" outta tune... Utterly destroy them... B.UTLER where you hiding lil sissy... Teach me rocket science homie.. I'm all ears and an dying to know and learn from you... Teach my woman how to make lumpia..

Amino acids, o Tay o Tay... Teach me bout them there mino asssids and ****....

Comment

Working...
                      X