Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Naoya Inoue's Move To 118 Rules Him Out For Superfly 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
    Did gonzalez and Estrada do some super saiyan morph and become one person? Lol reminds me of wilders hybrid comment, half Gonzalez/half estada haha
    My bad thought he was saying Francisco and Estrada that's what I get for trying to correct somone else.My bad sry

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      LMAO I love how they mention offering fights to Yafai, the U.K guy who fights overseas and on those shows over there, and then Ancajas who's locked in with Top Rank and ESPN.

Did they forget about the other fighters fighting on that card, who would be BETTER fights for Inoue then the two they just mentioned "they offered the fights to but turned them down." No **** they are going to turn the fights down, thats why you offered the fights to begin with.

This is so blatant of a duck it's not even funny. There's so many other actual GREAT fights at the weight class that aren't the mentioned "title holders", and you have the guy who beat Gonzalez holding the WBC title headlining the card he was supposed to fight on, they could have set that fight up too. But nope, they don't even mention it...I wonder why. Don't be blinded people. Inoue vs Cuardas, Estrada, Sisrikat, Gonzalez weren't mentioned at all, it's not by accident. They're trying to deflect. All of those fights would be great and should be made, they all fight on the same network and card.
      Misread your post thought for some reason you said Francisco AND Estrada my bad sry.All on me

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Hmm... Get Rex Tso a fight
        Id rather see Yafai in with somone decent.Cant believe Acajas signed with Arum don't see the buis sence for EITHER really.I mean I know Top Rank has obv been in the Pinoy buis but don't see this kid having the maket of even Donaire esp with all the best at 115 fightin elsewhere.Wonder if Bob would loan him out?All Top Rank promotions have to be on ESPN but I wonder if that pertains to Top Rank fighters on another promo.Dont think ESPN would throw a fit over a 115pder esp one without a dance partner.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          My bad thought he was saying Francisco and Estrada that's what I get for trying to correct somone else.My bad sry
          Lol I was just **** stirring, that was the only thing I could pick on

Comment

You were right about everything else

Comment

Id rather see Yafai in with somone decent.Cant believe Acajas signed with Arum don't see the buis sence for EITHER really.I mean I know Top Rank has obv been in the Pinoy buis but don't see this kid having the maket of even Donaire esp with all the best at 115 fightin elsewhere.Wonder if Bob would loan him out?All Top Rank promotions have to be on ESPN but I wonder if that pertains to Top Rank fighters on another promo.Dont think ESPN would throw a fit over a 115pder esp one without a dance partner.
              I was spewing when ancajas signed with bob, it's got something to do with pacquio... bob and PAC are co promoters

Comment

Misread your post thought for some reason you said Francisco AND Estrada my bad sry.All on me
                All I was saying is Inoue could fight any one of the guys who are fighting on that card. He could stick around and fight all of them. It's a stacked division.

All high profile fights, that pay good on mainstream HBO. No reason for him to move up and not fight these guys. I was shedding light on the fact there is no mention of "offers" between Inoue and these guys, instead they only mention offers for the guys who aren't even on the same network and with other promoters doing their own things - fights that pretty much are not realistic at the moment. They know this and that's why they brought it up, its a deflection from the truth.

Either him or his team doesn't want him fighting those guys on that HBO card.

It's clear as day. No way around it.

Comment

I suspect Top Rank will match Ancajas against Mexicans or Americans for the US market. Ancajas will be fighting a Mexican in Israel Gonzalez in his US debut on Feb. 3. Ancajas also showed that he's willing to go anywhere to fight anybody. He fought in Ireland, Australia, Macau, China and now scheduled in the USA.

Comment

Lol I was just **** stirring, that was the only thing I could pick on
                    I was Fuked up though don't know why I seen Francisco

Comment

You were right about everything else
                      Thx man I'm sure ill hear it though about that part lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X