Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ESPN's Loma-Rigo Drew 1.73M Viewers; No. 2 on Cable Since 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
    Look at the ratings of Pbc on Showtime theyre down in the dumps right now. Haymon bought time buys on network t.v. and cable t.v. and blew the opportunity by putting on mismatches and he cant get a network deal which was the entire goal, so he actually did boxing a disservice while Arum didnt do a single time buy and made a groundbreaking deal with Espn after putting on Pacquiao Horn. Why is it so hard for you fanboys to admot that Pbc was an utter failure and Top Rank continues to lead the way? More Pbc fighters will be fighting on Top Rank cards very soon I suspect, unless Haymon just keeps them fighting once a year if at all
    I'll believe PBC is dead, when I stop seeing excellent PBC cards! I'll stop believing in Haymon, when the feds are breaking into his offices in Miami. When he's caught in lies about "fake contracts." When 4 to 5 great fighters ask out of his contracts because he's robbing them. When he's caught charging people $2,000 a month for towels! When he's on coke and cross-dressing! When he's calling out McGregor for fights!

Comment

Look at the ratings of Pbc on Showtime theyre down in the dumps right now. Haymon bought time buys on network t.v. and cable t.v. and blew the opportunity by putting on mismatches and he cant get a network deal which was the entire goal, so he actually did boxing a disservice while Arum didnt do a single time buy and made a groundbreaking deal with Espn after putting on Pacquiao Horn. Why is it so hard for you fanboys to admot that Pbc was an utter failure and Top Rank continues to lead the way? More Pbc fighters will be fighting on Top Rank cards very soon I suspect, unless Haymon just keeps them fighting once a year if at all
      PBC all have a FOX deal in the very near future, seems obvious

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
        pbc and fox have deal, lol, funny.......fs1 with cheap fights maybe, lol,

i can say that every day till i die but the facts are they got nothing, lol, it seems likethey got showtime barely able to keep a few of their fighters fighting once every year if lucky, lol, pbc is dead
        Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-13-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
          Its been 3 years and all the other networks didnt pick it up and there hasnt been a hint at all of any deal with Fox, it looks like Fox is getting UFC back but who knows, Haymon has been putting on some really garbage cards lately I dont think Fox is that enticed

Comment

Its been 3 years and all the other networks didnt pick it up and there hasnt been a hint at all of any deal with Fox, it looks like Fox is getting UFC back but who knows, Haymon has been putting on some really garbage cards lately I dont think Fox is that enticed
            i dont want to see no jessie vargas fights on pbc on fox or any other mismatch on fs1 with no namers from pbc, lol, pbc is dead

Comment

The dude who made the "Matrix" video for Lomachenko on Youtube deserves at least $1,000,000 of that. I know people who care nothing about boxing who have seen that video.

Comment

I'm curious to see how well HBO took them on. Sad Rigo didn't show up to put his fists where his Twitter was with that kind of audience.

Comment

Working...
                X