Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury the weakest puncher pound for pound of the last 4 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Fail. Watch Wach versus Hammer, a guy currently ranked in the top ten, also the ko of McBride is huge going back quite a while now and likely well before you were a fan of the sport, we all know your a casual soccer fan who got into boxing when you saw AJ tense his bicep.
    That was a solid burn right there haha.

Comment

No. There are plenty of guys with less power, such as Malignaggi and that Argentian guy who almost reached Mayweather's record.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
        Yes, most likely because you lack the facts to substantiate / prove your position / claims.
        You are trying to get a LOGICAL convo out of what is known as a ............. denium also known as a dumbium . Its quite a limited dolt on the forum and when it reaches its short limited brain capacity it posts the "didnt read " regimine . It also has nervous break downs coupled with temper tantrums that sound like a little girl when Fury is involved . (Ask why Fury is the GOAT or believes hes anywhere near the best in H2H matches)

The truth is its a very similar species like that RJJ GOAT poster and thats bc they are probably the same as its very rare that you get two such idiots that post the same and RJJ is an alt account . Oh yea its always fun engaging with a sure top idiot on here ,one that is easily picked apart and exploited when its hollow points are played out .

Like i said in that other thread your posting WAY to advanced for these types . You have to keep it simple for limited posters otherwise they ignore you and run off ,even for this forum in general their just not good readers and when remotely having to use SOME thinking it just passes them by . lol
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2017, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You are trying to get a LOGICAL convo out of what is known as a ............. denium also known as a dumbium . Its quite a limited dolt on the forum and when it reaches its short limited brain capacity it posts the "didnt read " regimine . It also has nervous break downs coupled with temper tantrums that sound like a little girl when Fury is involved . (Ask why Fury is the GOAT or believes hes anywhere near the best in H2H matches)

The truth is its a very similar species like that RJJ GOAT poster and thats bc they are probably the same as its very rare that you get two such idiots that post the same and RJJ is an alt account . Oh yea its always fun engaging with a sure top idiot on here ,one that is easily picked apart and exploited when its hollow points are played out .

Like i said in that other thread your posting WAY to advanced for these types . You have to keep it simple for limited posters otherwise they ignore you and run off ,even for this forum in general their just not good readers and when remotely having to use SOME thinking it just passes them by . lol
          Yet after the Fury win over Klitschko he was widely acknowledged as just about the one person who genuinely believed Fury would win, all the others were band wagon jumpers and butt hurt Americans who gave up long ago of seeing Klitschko lose.

Denium is quite well respected on this forum, unfortunately the same can not be said for yourself. If you run a poll right now, hell I'm even willing to run it just to prove how much of a colossal mangina you are. Ain't like you can even call Denium a fan boy as he was pulling for his home town fighter Quigg to win but acknowledged he would lose against Frampton I believe it was.

Go find the thread where he broke down the Fury win before it happened, unlike Loaded Wraps who claimed Fury would 'bully Klitschko to the ropes yada yada etc etc'.

You're a moron, maybe I am too, I most certainly feel like one quoting you and being drawn into conversation but hell it is what is it.

Comment

He hurt himself with his own punch. That takes real power, so no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
              That wasn't my point or 'logic'. Instead, my point and 'logic' was that not being able to KO or stop an opponent inside 12 rounds is actually an indication and evidence of a boxer lacking in skills. Namely offensive skills. If a boxer was more skilled, they would be able to stop their opponents inside 12 rounds.

Boxing skills are divided into 2 parts. Defensive skills and Offensive skills. The most skilled boxers are the ones who have a combination of both at the highest quantity. A boxer who has tremendous defense but a lacking offense (such as Tyson Fury) is less skilled than someone who has a better combination of both (such as Wladimir Klitschko).
              Sorry, think you should be on a UFC forum with this type of utter ****. No offence intended btw.

Comment

His power is underrated. He clearly doesn't have one punch KO power but he certainly carries some pop according to his KO ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Thanks! I gathered what you're stating. It seems the IQ level of most posters in this forum is below average judging by the soundness and validity of their posts.

My posts are presented for everyone coming to the threads I post my comments on, to read. Not just for the ******s I respond to. They are mainly objective and fact based. So open minded individuals can learn some of those valuable information and facts that I present.

If that poster seriously claimed that Fury is the GOAT for beating Wladimir Klitschko but then conisders Wlad to not be the GOAT, then that poster is clearly contradicting themselves.

it's mainly hilarious to see one user who doesn't post any objective comments supporting another user who also doesn't post any objective comments. There are plenty of them around here!

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Sorry, think you should be on a UFC forum with this type of utter ****. No offence intended btw.
                    No thank you! I'm satisfied and content with boxing more than UFC as it is. No offense taken!

Perhaps, you should be on a strictly come dancing forum with your type of posts?

For me, I value results more than the means of achieving the results (provided it is achieved legally). The most skilled boxer is the one who has the best combination of offensive and defensive skills.

The boxer with the best offensive skills =

1) the one who stops the highest number of best possible opponents with the best records.

2) The one who stops the highest number of best possible opponents taking the least amount of time (rounds) on average.

3) The one who wins most rounds against the best possible opponents whilst being able to inflict most amount of damage.

The boxer with the best defensive skills =

1) The boxer who gets hit the least, especially against the best level of opposition possible.

2) The boxer who loses fewest rounds, especially against the best level of opposition possible.

Subjective things like good movement, fluidity, speed and etc are only relevant if they result to the above points. Otherwise, they aren't relevant or are marginally relevant.

In other words, Tyson Fury may appear flashier and more flamboyant compared to the likes of Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko. However, he certainly isn't more skilled than either, based on his results and record.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      Yet after the Fury win over Klitschko he was widely acknowledged as just about the one person who genuinely believed Fury would win, all the others were band wagon jumpers and butt hurt Americans who gave up long ago of seeing Klitschko lose.

Denium is quite well respected on this forum, unfortunately the same can not be said for yourself. If you run a poll right now, hell I'm even willing to run it just to prove how much of a colossal mangina you are. Ain't like you can even call Denium a fan boy as he was pulling for his home town fighter Quigg to win but acknowledged he would lose against Frampton I believe it was.

Go find the thread where he broke down the Fury win before it happened, unlike Loaded Wraps who claimed Fury would 'bully Klitschko to the ropes yada yada etc etc'.

You're a moron, maybe I am too, I most certainly feel like one quoting you and being drawn into conversation but hell it is what is it.
                      You should feel like a moron kid ,your basically number one on the forum neck anf neck with that other ****** Kushkin the 10 yr old who watches cartoons but posts about boxing . lol

The main thing you and dumbium have in common is both your boxing IQ's comes to a hault after Tyson Fury and in your case Wlad Klitchko ,though he SEEMS to slightly put together some valued points unlike you.

You even attacked Furys family of NON boxing related off beat matters long after the fight and couldn't let it go bc you were lost on here without a Klitchko to talk about and unlike you who doesn't have the brain power to dissect other fighters ,you continued on your idiot rants when Joshua was up next ,think about it dummy ?

Do you really want to go back to that Klitchko vs Fury thread bc i revisited that not long ago and in just about that over 600 page thread you basically posted in every pg like a spastic that you are , you sounded like a complete moron filled with illogical rants that even the Klitchko supporters started feeling embarrassed ,myself included

You already exposed just actually how limited you truly are even WHEN it involves Klitchko because Parker is better offensively .....right ?
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-02-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X