Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Crawford done to earn a shot at Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    Can't refute what I say so you must deflect, you sound like a democrat now.
    Yeah, plug politics into this, yer not an idiot

I felt like all of the following was captured in that much shorter statement and you're only ducking these issues because I left it vague enough for you to pretend to be too stupid to follow and to a dumbass like yourself that sounds like a good idea:

Jeff Horn beat Manny Pacquiao

Bradley did too

JMM got frustrated with judges always favoring Pac so he KO'd him after making his feelings very public

Pac even tried to cry his way into fan pressure over the Mayweather fight, which wasn't even close.

Y'all cry robbery everytime this man doesn't get the nod and honestly I don't see it. If the mother ****er was half as good as folks claim he wouldn't have a fight with Horn he'd've knocked him the **** out.

Longest win streak he ever assembled was a 15 fight streak and that's only due to extreme favoritism brought on by fan pressure that got this guy so deluded he thought he could get fan pressure behind him even when totally shut down by Money.

---

Hence fangirls cry everytime Pac doesn't get the decision, decision victory, over guys like Horn.

So, at this point you're not just an effeminate little ***** but a dumb mother ****er too. Y'all know you cry, you know what yer ass was crying about in that post, the ****'re you doing pretending like being stupid as **** helps you?

Universal robbery? Show me a fight Pac lost where Pac fans didn't cry, prolifically, about Pac's weak as **** excuses and reasons he won. It's not universal, it's just loud, like the dumbass spoiled, entitled, little *****es y'all are.

Comment

Working...
    X