No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Absolutely Destroys Lucas Browne And Stops Him In Round 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    That fight wasn't an eliminator and Wilder vs Whyte hasn't been ordered.
    That's because MS wants piece of the fat cake from AJ vs DW fight !!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      They won't show a damn replay!!!
      I think they avoided it just in case Browne ends up not being ok.

Understandable imo.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yow! If Wilder aint fight Joshua next, he gotta fight Whyte.!

Bring on Wilder!
        Whyte may need to fight a eliminator and if he wins that he gets Wilder, which favors Wilder because he will get a larger chunk of the purse

Wilder needs to focus on the Jousha Parker winner

Comment

That fight wasn't an eliminator and Wilder vs Whyte hasn't been ordered.
          There's already talk that Wilder will face Breazeale if AJ vs Wilder doesn't happen next. Whyte is not only ranked higher than Breazeale, it's a better fight, worth more money and it's better for a buildup to AJ vs Wilder. If Wilder fights Breazeale instead of Whyte then he's blatantly avoiding Whyte.

What let Ortiz down was his gas tank, he was way too tired after he hurt Wilder and ended up getting stopped. But Whyte has a great gas tank and throws alot of punches throughout the whole fight. While I still think Wilder would win, Whyte will give him hell. Wilder can easily be out boxed and Whyte is just a tricky style.
          Last edited by NahMean; 03-24-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Potentally could a be a very bad matchup for wilder. Whyte is pretty tough and throws punches in bunches and puts in body work as well.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              I think they avoided it just in case Browne ends up not being ok.

Understandable imo.
              I agree with that, but once he's walked out of the ring safely and exited the arena, it's fair game

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                There's already talk that Wilder will face Breazeale if AJ vs Wilder doesn't happen next. Whyte is not only ranked higher than Breazeale, it's a better fight, worth more money and it's better for a buildup to AJ vs Wilder. If Wilder fights Breazeale instead of Whyte then he's blatantly avoiding Whyte.

What let Ortiz down was his gas tank, he was way too tired after he hurt Wilder and ended up getting stopped. But Whyte has a great gas tank and throws alot of punches throughout the whole fight. While I still think Wilder would win, Whyte will give him hell. Wilder can easily be out boxed and Whyte is just a tricky style.
                That fight is gay. Wilder vs Joshua next. No gay shit.

Comment

whyte is nothing special and it should be joshua v wilder next, why have we got to **** around with whyte v wilder first, as hearn was suggesting. i know on this site you are only as good as your last fight but it wasnt long ago that most people thought he lost to a shot to **** chisora. i know browne had a decent reputation but from what i saw in that ring he looked like UK domestic level if that. honestly never seen someone that awful at that level, looked like he'd started boxing last week and was in horrendous shape.

Comment

That fight is gay. Wilder vs Joshua next. No gay shit.
                    actually agree with you for once. if hearn ****s around with whyte wilder first im not gonna defend it, joshua v wilder should be up next, no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      actually agree with you for once. if hearn ****s around with whyte wilder first im not gonna defend it, joshua v wilder should be up next, no excuses.
                      Whyte vs Miller and Joshua vs Wilder is what should happen next.

Comment

Working...
                      X