Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Pacquiao Sad No Drug Tests Then Got Knocked Dead By A Roided JMM...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Pacquiao Sad No Drug Tests Then Got Knocked Dead By A Roided JMM...

Shakespeare couldn't make up such sweet irony.

I mean

just LMAO

Damn this was 5 years ago and people haven't moved on.

Also, the Pacquaio fans that will no doubt chime in have some nerve because Marquez is the one who asked for testing for fight III and insisted on it when Roach talked crap before fight IV. Manny was roided out of his mind in those fights but his fanboys couldn't take what they perceived to be a level playing field after years of thinking only he had the advantage.

The irony was Floyd flipping the script and making sure Pacquaio was clean all the while he was juiced out of his mind but had the testers in his pocket with his IV stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Damn this was 5 years ago and people haven't moved on.

Also, the Pacquaio fans that will no doubt chime in have some nerve because Marquez is the one who asked for testing for fight III and insisted on it when Roach talked crap before fight IV. Manny was roided out of his mind in those fights but his fanboys couldn't take what they perceived to be a level playing field after years of thinking only he had the advantage.

The irony was Floyd flipping the script and making sure Pacquaio was clean all the while he was juiced out of his mind but had the testers in his pocket with his IV stuff.
      As a Floyd fan, Boxing wont move on.....

A roided JMM disrupted boxing history that will last nother ten years......A roided JMM destroyed the greatness of Manny's prime, the rare air Manny was tasting....And JMM roided in both 3 and 4....

As far as Manny roid usage I never felt he was cheating, he has always been a weight cutter, so him translating to the higher classes never raised any flags....Manny refusing testing was simply him avoiding Floyd by any means at that period, he gave 100 other idiotic excuses to why he wouldnt fight floyd....

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post

A roided JMM disrupted boxing history that will last nother ten years......A roided JMM destroyed the greatness of Manny's prime, the rare air Manny was tasting....And JMM roided in both 3 and 4....

As far as Manny roid usage I never felt he was cheating, he has always been a weight cutter, so him translating to the higher classes never raised any flags....Manny refusing testing was simply him avoiding Floyd by any means at that period, he gave 100 other idiotic excuses to why he wouldnt fight floyd....
        Nah, Manny juiced. Head grew way too much than is normal and went from KO losses and looking good but not great under 126 to beast mode after that. Especially after Morales I.

Marquez had already fought Pacquaio before and being a smart fighter knew how to fight him. Marquez also looked more vulnerable in fight IV than any other time in his career. Pacquaio was moving up looking faster, stronger, bigger head every fight.

Roach even said Ariza would give Manny some shakes and mixes he felt were shady and had no idea what was in them.

Comment

It was poetic justice

Comment

Nah, Manny juiced. Head grew way too much than is normal and went from KO losses and looking good but not great under 126 to beast mode after that. Especially after Morales I.

Marquez had already fought Pacquaio before and being a smart fighter knew how to fight him. Marquez also looked more vulnerable in fight IV than any other time in his career. Pacquaio was moving up looking faster, stronger, bigger head every fight.

Roach even said Ariza would give Manny some shakes and mixes he felt were shady and had no idea what was in them.
            Do you seriously use the bigger head argument as a basis of Manny's alledged cheating? I can't make a straight face towards you if you say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Do you seriously use the bigger head argument as a basis of Manny's alledged cheating? I can't make a straight face towards you if you say yes.
              It's part of it. Turning down blood testing is certainly one and then how he performed against multiple different opponents sizes and styles going up in weight gaining speed and power.

My point is if you are gonna say JMM juiced you can't say that Pacquaio was clean.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                When Pacquiao Sad No Drug Tests
                He wasnt sad that there were no tests, he was just sad that they allowed JMM and Floyd to fail them with no repercussions.

Comment

It's part of it. Turning down blood testing is certainly one and then how he performed against multiple different opponents sizes and styles going up in weight gaining speed and power.

My point is if you are gonna say JMM juiced you can't say that Pacquaio was clean.
                  Pacquiao did have back acne when he fought Floyd. You can’t say one cheated with out saying the other did. Neither have positive tests

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post

a Pacquiao fan criticizing a multiple weight champ with Roids when Pacquiao has been more suspect than any boxer having travelled through 8 weights...

It's not like Paul Williams ran into a wall with Martinez's hook faster than Manny did into Marquez's glove.

Pac fans say Marquez got lucky and at the same time roided... which one is it. Marquez by performance alone is a way more dynamic and techical fighter than Martinez yet look at who Martinez beat, therefore, Pac fans feel salty knowing that Marquez has every tool to beat an opponent like Pac.. not luck.

Marquez has notable KO wins over Diaz, Casamayor being notable Champs and of course Pacquiao, who was already knocked out before on several occasions.

Marquez who has more fights and KOs than Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X