Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI HATERS: FYI - Floyd still has the Connor check. AND STILL HAS THE MANNY CHECK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI HATERS: FYI - Floyd still has the Connor check. AND STILL HAS THE MANNY CHECK

HI HATER:

Haven't heard much from you guys since GGG and KOVALEV FAILED YOU.

Were you aware that Floyd TBE Money Mayweather still hasn't touched the money made from either MANNY or CONNOR.

https://youtu.be/I5Dx9O69FPc

HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL INSIDE? 3......2......1...... GO!

This is lame...

Comment

Who cares?? how much money do you have?? threads like this are ****ing gay

Comment

I ain't mad at nobody for getting money in particular a professional boxer, but I don't get why Floyd isn't cashing these f#cking checks if he's legit not cashing them & this isn't some weird skit or something.

Comment

what a gay thread.

Comment

LOL, pathetic thread.

Comment

it probably means he cashed them in another country. and now making it look like he still got them. aint that like 700m dollars? hmmm i dont believe him

Comment

Wack ass thread...worry about the checks u have groupie

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  Who cares?? how much money do you have?? threads like this are ****ing gay
                  True I'm a Floyd fan and I like to troll ggg fans as well but this shit is lame

Comment

LMAO....Obummer making loot with those $500,000 speeches to Wall Street but that's still not up there with the photoshopped $100,000,000 fight event checks doe. Thought Barry would have donated all of his riches to the poor instead of buying $7,000,000 mansions and taking $50,000 a week vacations but you know....communism is only for the "common folk", it's not for rich politicians.

Comment

Working...
                    X