Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin: I feel like I'm 25 years old. I didn't lose my speed, or my power.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin: I feel like I'm 25 years old. I didn't lose my speed, or my power.

“I feel great at this age,” said Golovkin. “Seriously, I don’t know, just my training every day, I’m just the same. Just my sparring is the same, like my speed, my power, I don’t lose. I feel like ten years ago,” said Golovkin. ”Like right now, I’m 35, but I feel like 25. Maybe inside, maybe right now I’m younger than Canelo. I feel like 25.”
    Src: https://goo.gl/5R2s4r

He got no speed. If he lost any speed he'd be a sloth.

Comment

Yes, so do I.

But I am not.

Comment

Yikes... wish he didn't go down that road. Those are always the words a fighter says right before failing and looking old as hell...

Comment

Someone should tell them to be quiet, they're taking away Golovkin fans excuse. First Abel saying Canelo has more wear and tear and now this.

Comment

Rip canelo September 16th you were a inspiration for naive fans everywhere and a hope for the low boxing iq guy, you will be missed as the good boy.

Comment

When you say you "feel young" or "feel like I'm 25", that's when you know you're old

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yikes... wish he didn't go down that road. Those are always the words a fighter says right before failing and looking old as hell...
                Hopkins: I'm 50, but feel like i'm 30.

*Gets knocked out the ring*

(He didn't really say that)

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Someone should tell them to be quiet, they're taking away Golovkin fans excuse. First Abel saying Canelo has more wear and tear and now this.
                  lol golovkin fans are gonna say canelo rehydrated to 300 lbs

Comment

Working...
                  X