No announcement yet.

I Miss Larry Merchant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Miss Larry Merchant

That h-lipped jewish rapper guy Kellerman will never compare to the wit and wisdom of Larry Merchant. Miss you, broadcasting champ.

Originally posted by Dr Shaw High View Post
    That h-lipped jewish rapper guy Kellerman will never compare to the wit and wisdom of Larry Merchant. Miss you, broadcasting champ.
    If i wad 50 years younger id kick your ass

Comment

I don't miss him at all. His last 10 years were dreadful

Comment

It's okay, Kellerman has replaced Lampley and Jim is now just as senile as Larry

Comment

He became old and grumpy. Yes. Watching broadcasts from the 80s and his in studio pieces; those were great.

Comment

"If it was 40 minutes ago I'd still be sober"

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
              If i wad 50 years younger id kick your ass
              He meant to say, "50 years ago I would easily call the police for fun."

Comment

I don't miss Merchant at all. He may have a wealth of boxing knowledge but I grew tired of him always being in beefs with the top black boxers.

Whether it was Tyson, Roy, Floyd or Bhop Merchant would find away to be overly critical while he never seemed to be the same with ODH, Manny and others.

His knowledge is missed. His historical perspective and ability to discuss and connect old fights to the modern era is missed. His rhetoric and bias are not.

Comment

I miss him too. He was very knowledgeable and he didn't talk to much. When he did talk it was meaningful and accurate.

Comment

he kept it 100

Comment

Working...
                    X