No announcement yet.

Poll: if given only one fight to watch. GGG/CANELO or MAY/MAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: if given only one fight to watch. GGG/CANELO or MAY/MAC

Let's see what this forum has turned into.

Is this still a boxing forum or more like a WWE fan friendly forum.

Vote.
    CANELO VS GGG
    93.59%
    MAY VS MCGREGOR
    6.41%
    Last edited by Spoon23; 06-16-2017, 12:19 PM.

man look people will buy both or either one they want to...why does it effect ya'll so damn much what other people watch

Comment

You'd get the same result if you put Mayweather/Pacquiao rematch (a fight you've been calling for) instead of McGregor.

Boxing fans are going to choose what they deem as the more competitive fight.

Comment

BOMBS AWAY > The Circus Fight

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Let's see what this forum has turned into.

Is this still a boxing forum or more like a WWE fan friendly forum.

Vote.
          Lets be real here, a majority of blacks werent buying Canelo vs GGG whether May vs Mac was made or not. May vs Mac is going to bring in the black audience Floyd brings and the MMA/casual crowd Conor brings plain and simple. May and Mac will sell more, oh well, aint none of us seeing a dime from either fight. Lets hope for boxing sake Floyd KO's Mac because anything less of a KO is a loss for boxing IMO, and lets hope GGG vs Canelo is a FOTY candidate.

Comment

I'm watching both...
            Will prob stream one doe. (Guess which one?)

Comment

I would watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin, without a shadow of a doubt! (Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor, is more of a sheeple type of fight! For Mayweather sake, i hope he wins and puts in a good performance! Because if he under performances, people's perceptions of him will dramatically change!).
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-16-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Canelo vs. Golovkin is going to be good. Better than average for a fight of this type. Canelo doesn't have the legs to mitigate Golovkin's pressure with movement. He'll have no choice but to exchange with him.

Mayweather vs. McGregor will be 1,000,000,000 times the disappointment Mayweather vs. Pacquiao was. It will look like a professional fighter versus some guy off the street. It will be a massive, epic disappointment and embarrassment for anyone who watches it.

Comment

Well this poll pretty much says who people will be watching I'm surprise Floyd didn't have one cause we all know Larry is all over his nuts

Comment

Canelo GGG and its not even close.

Comment

Working...
                    X