Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speed Kills: Roy Jones jr vs James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have also heard it was from C-ckfighting that inspired that feint.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
      I guess just the fact that fighters seem to generally perform better when not being drained.
      Ok now give me an example of when Toney wasn't "drained" and how you think that would make him do anything differently against Roy Jones.

How was the Toney that fought Jones different to any other version of Toney?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Any time Toney is mentioned you're all over it. I admire your dedication.

Lately I've had the urge to trip on shrooms. Its been ages...
        Shrooms are fckng awesome. Watch this on shrooms

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post

This video makes me wish I had shrooms to try

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            This video makes me wish I had shrooms to try
            lol missing out bro. try some them sometime. Over here we have some wild shrooms they are the most potent in the world. 5 times more potent than your regular shrooms everyone usually eats (psylocibe cubensis)

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Ok now give me an example of when Toney wasn't "drained" and how you think that would make him do anything differently against Roy Jones.

How was the Toney that fought Jones different to any other version of Toney?
              This an original quote from Jones's in the aftermath of his victory over Toney. "I knew that he wouldn't be able to keep up after he made the cut from 200 lbs." Here is a quote from Toney after the fight. " I felt really sluggish and drained after making weight, I've outgrown 168 this will be my last fight in this division." This one is a bonus; "Toney never seemed to be seriously hurt in the fight." "A big right hand momentarily rocked Jones's in the fifth round." Another quote from Roy, Toney is a very, very strong puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post

If I ever try them again I'll watch it, thanks.

It's on the first page mate

Never tried them.
                Good, you're better off.

Comment

This an original quote from Jones's in the aftermath of his victory over Toney. "I knew that he wouldn't be able to keep up after he made the cut from 200 lbs." Here is a quote from Toney after the fight. " I felt really sluggish and drained after making weight, I've outgrown 168 this will be my last fight in this division." This one is a bonus; "Toney never seemed to be seriously hurt in the fight." "A big right hand momentarily rocked Jones's in the fifth round." Another quote from Roy, Toney is a very, very strong puncher.
                  Ok and when was this ever not the case when James Toney fought?

Comment

Ok and when was this ever not the case when James Toney fought?
                    I'm pretty sure that it wasn't always this bad,the guy was a vessel. This doesn't take anything away from Roy just indistinguishable facts.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that it wasn't always this bad,the guy was a vessel. This doesn't take anything away from Roy just indistinguishable facts.
                      How sure are you?

It was always "that bad" or atleast that was the excuse for why he underperformed most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X