Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia "breaks down" Ward versus "Bobokov"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

angel a methhead who isnt allowed to have any sharp objects and can only eat soft foods what you expect. When this clown gets locked up hes in the medical unit with a 1 piece gown on with his ass hanging out lol

Comment

Can't wait for Bobokov vs. Andrew Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Lmao for real

Why the f**k does dude try to act so hood still? I mean damn, I know he's from the streets and **** but the guy is like in his 50's for f**k's sake

He comes off corny as f**k acting that way at that age
        It's creepy how he's always around Danny trying to live through him. Back the **** off a little, man.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Can't wait for Bobokov vs. Andrew Ward.
          Hell yeah bruh Andrew Ford against Seth Bobokov is going to be off the damn chain

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          It's creepy how he's always around Danny trying to live through him. Back the **** off a little, man.
          For real Angel's just creepy in all facets, dude looks and acts like the perverted ass 50 year old uncle who still thinks he's in his 20's probably still eyeing chicks in high school and ****

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Bobo (n) - fool, idiot, simpleton.

Yeah, Angel trying to be clever I think. Bit 5th Grade in terms of humour value but hey, you can't expect an old dog to be coming out with new tricks.
            Bingo, very common adjetive used in PR to belittle a person!

Comment

I feel embarrassed just watching a few seconds of the cringy dumb old crackhead on video, i can't imagine if he was actually my father.

Comment

Let me guess, he's hating on one of the two or both?

Comment

Lmao for real

Why the f**k does dude try to act so hood still? I mean damn, I know he's from the streets and **** but the guy is like in his 50's for f**k's sake

He comes off corny as f**k acting that way at that age
                  The motherfucker just wants to black any way possible so he talks as though he's a gangsta. Look at the way the Garcia's drees - gold chains, bling, stupid shades, shitty rap videos, dropping the n word every second. These dudes can only ever dream of being black

He's more S.Mouse than he is DMX, the S.Mouse looking mother****er (if you don't know who S.Mouse is, Google it. You'll thank me after)

Comment

routinely says n*gga and he ain't black: check
                    This isn't an indicator of racism IMO. I grew up using the word. I still use it and I'm in no way a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      This isn't an indicator of racism IMO. I grew up using the word. I still use it and I'm in no way a racist.
                      okay scratch that one off then

because lord knows that dude got another fifty examples just waiting to take that examples place

Comment

Working...
                      X