No announcement yet.

Linares vs Mitchell rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linares vs Mitchell rematch?

Should there be a rematch? I had Mitchell up convincingly, had he not been cut he wins this

linares had beaten the fight out of him, it was a good fight but Linares drowned him late.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Should there be a rematch? I had Mitchell up convincingly, had he not been cut he wins this
      I think they could. Both guys have a good story!

Comment

It was pretty much even but Linares was getting to him and I always had the feeling that he was going to stop him at any minute.

Comment

Comfortable win for Linares outside of getting dropped, and even that round he came back and controlled it. The commentators were making out like Linares was having trouble with range when he was clearly throwing short trying to draw reaching counters from Mitchell that he could counter off of, which he did all night and slowly broke down Mitchell that way.

His face didn't progressively start to look like he got hit by a train all on its own. Its because Linares took him apart fairly systematically.

The sky team glossed over that Mitchell basically quit. He didn't get dropped at the end, he turned away and took a knee because he didn't want anymore.

He got hurt, gave it one last go, and couldn't do anything, so he quit when Linares put it on him again.

No need for a rematch.

Comment

No way.

Mitchell was done at the time of the stoppage. He didn't want anymore.

Comment

Other than seeing Mitchell get beat up again why?

Comment

Working...
              X