No announcement yet.

I hope Manny fights a threat next no more Rios or algeri types

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    I think Provo is an ESPN level fighter too.

But go on thinking Algeri was a good fighter
    espn fighter who gave top ten p4p bradley hell, stopped alvarado in devastating fashion in his hometown, gave herrera (the guy who beat danny garcia) hell. marquez avoided provo to fight alvarado. hahahahahaaha

provo is world level and has proven it time and time again.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Since the Marquez fight he has fought Rios who wasn't ranked, algeri who wasn't ranked, Bradley was a good win over a fighter he should have 2 WS for....Marquez isn't going for fight 5

I hope he doesn't fight a Jessie Vargas type for that trinket

Bob arum is wasting what he has left on scrubs

They doing all this hollering about money but I guarantee you the talks with showtime are about danny Garcia or Vargas. Arum been using mayweather s name to get attention for years
      JMM was a cherrypick as well he was 40yrs old it just backfired. Bradley is a little bitty powerless tactical fighter and not a proved ww. His whole ww resume is a farce. Cotto is his only legit opponent at the higher weights. I dont mind him fighting Ortiz right about now it would be more dangerous than anything he has fought in the past several yrs.

Comment

I don't like either guy cherry picking, but who are they going to fight? They can't do business with each other or the other talent, so it ruins most of the really good match ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          I dont care if a fighter is interesting or not if you are supposed to be elite then fight elite or close to it and Algeri is far down the totem pole hes in the dirt
          well, if the so called tbe who is at the top of the so called elite won't fight pac, why blame pac for fighting algieri?

did you question floyd for fighting the likes of maidana, guerero, canelo, ortiz? ...

Comment

We know its Floyd who has to fight a threat to justify his no1 p4p ranking. Pac doesn't have to take any serious challenges although he already has in Rios after coming back from a loss, and beating Bradley.

Floyd always remains no1 p4p even if he looks bad against cherry picks, so its pointless for Pac to risk losing again before fighting Floyd. I think if Pac beat GGG the powers that be might put Pac above Floyd.

But all so called official rankings are usually American, so don't expect them to be unbiased.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              We know its Floyd who has to fight a threat to justify his no1 p4p ranking. Pac doesn't have to take any serious challenges although he already has in Rios after coming back from a loss, and beating Bradley.

Floyd always remains no1 p4p even if he looks bad against cherry picks, so its pointless for Pac to risk losing again before fighting Floyd. I think if Pac beat GGG the powers that be might put Pac above Floyd.

But all so called official rankings are usually American, so don't expect them to be unbiased.
              Number 1. Rios is not a threat lol! Number 2. Floyd doesnt cherrypick! He fights whoever makes their way to that top 3 position, and fights them with no hesitation. You just CLAIM its a cherrypick once he picks them. Number 3. Pac hasnt fought a real opponent in yrs and I give him credit for Cotto, but thats only one fighter. If your the best, you fight the best and Pac fights no one.

Comment

Working...
              X