Favorite Science Fiction movie ever???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    Event Horizon is so un-rated
    I love seeing Bon Jovi die. Didn't he die in that submarine movie too?

Comment

Damn this one is tough. If I had to pick one, it would be Alien (the original). That movie was one of the few SciFi movies that was legit scary man. I remember seeing it as a kid and being scared in my seat.

I also love 2001 Space Odyssey, Star Wars, Blade Runner and one of the most underrated films is the original The Thing.

The Thing was crazy as well, it still holds up to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        A Clockwork Orange has several genres, one being Sci Fi, so yes it can be mentioned as a sci fi film. Every credible film rating website out there lists "Sci-Fi" as one of its genres.

The Wolf of WS looks like comedy and biography first and foremost, but if you ask what are my favorite Crime films, I would list that movie as one of them.
        I've never really considered it Sci Fi. It may have some elements of Sci Fi, but I would never list it as Sci Fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
          I love seeing Bon Jovi die. Didn't he die in that submarine movie too?
          That is not Bon Jovi, that actor's name is Jack Noseworthy. He acts in both of those movies. He does look like him

Comment

That is not Bon Jovi, that actor's name is Jack Noseworthy. He acts in both of those movies. He does look like him
            HAHA , I'm an idiot, all these years I thought that was the gay boy from Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
              HAHA , I'm an idiot, all these years I thought that was the gay boy from Jersey.
              No shame in that, the first time I saw that dude in Barb Wire I thought it wan Jon Bon Jovi

Comment

No shame in that, the first time I saw that dude in Barb Wire I thought it wan Jon Bon Jovi
                I think what may have thrown me off was that Bon Jovi did do a movie here and there. Wasn't he in a Vampire movie?

edit*
                I also made the same mistake with Paul Rudd. I thought he was one of the guys in Band of Brothers, Eion Bailey, they could be twins.
                Last edited by Croyd; 05-27-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X