Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is MORE Past Prime? Floyd or Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think Pacquiao whoops Mayweather's ass.

Comment

I think this this is pretty obvious

Comment

Mayweather is older but his safe, defensive style is more age-friendly than Pac's mobile offensive style.

Comment

smmfh!

LOL. Well Mayweather hasnt taken any damage against any of his opponents worth noting. So he is fresher and he doesnt indulge in drugs or alcohol. His style will give him longevity.
          Manny isnt prime but isnt shot either. He just cycled off that SUPER JUICE COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT HIS SOUL REMAINS IN mARQUEZ HANDS.

Comment

Ped man I mean pac man

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              We have to see how Floyd does without a slow plodding opponent, but I would say Manny has lost a touch; but not too much. He's obviously more hesitant after getting ktfo
              Cotto put up a good fight against him and Floyd still came out the victor

Comment

well , floyd b1tchass avoided many real challenges so ofcourse he is fresher....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Canelo is far from a slow plodding opponent, he's an exceptional boxer and mover, with very good defense.
                  Canelo can't punch and move. He is flat footed. He chases guys rather than cut off the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
                    Cotto put up a good fight against him and Floyd still came out the victor
                    Imagine a 2008 fresh Cotto? " lives far doe"

Comment

floyd has declined more physically, but he is so much smarter and more skilled he knows how to hide it. ****, BHop has for over a decade.

floyd and BHop are throwbacks though, they know how to fight from A to Z. learned from the ground up and spent their lives honing their craft and adding new skills to their arsenal. while doing so they developed a tremendous understanding of the game.

pac is a tough little dude with a great work ethic and loads of talent. but when you start getting up there in age you cant rely on talent no more, you have to be smart. dont get me wrong pac is no margarito, but he is no mayweather either. hence his physical limitations compared to his prime are more visible.

Comment

Working...
                      X