Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Sorry but if Pacquiao DOESNT DOMINATE Bradley HE IS OFFICIALLY A WASHED UP FIGHTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Tase, name me another scenario other than Floyd where if a fighter didn't dominate a hall of fame fighter, he will be looked at as being washed up.

Bradley is a hall of fame fighter?

Comment

odds going into this fight is slightly less than 2-1 which means pacquiao has about 60% chance of winning while bradley has a 40% chance. that's pretty much a close fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

Bradley is a hall of fame fighter?
        Once pacquaio beats him, Bradley will amass enough significant wins to get inducted into the hall of fame. Some think he is already in

So now we have established that, answer my question.

Comment

manny is already washed up.

this is just confirmation.

i knew he was done as an elite fighter soon as he uttered the words "i dont want to hurt people anymore."

sad sad day.

You can blame his idiotic decision to be a corrupt politician.

and if he beats the living crap out of Bradley? all of a sudden he's not washed up anymore?

Comment

I agree to some extent to what TS is saying, but Manny is nowhere near washed up a good performance against Bradley will reassure he's still near the top of the P4P ranks. Hopefully we get to see the old Manny cause that guy was fun to watch. I thought he looked good the first time this time around he just needs to be more active anything short of that just shows he can't pull the trigger.

Comment

Im sorry but that is an over exaggeration.

Comment

Anything that gives Floyd excuse for not fighting Pac, I'm pumped. Anything that makes it impossible to redeem his ducking image, I welcome. Hehe...

Comment

He hasnt had a knockout since the mayweather crime family called him out as possibly juicing even though i think its more of the match ups he's taken with bigger ironed chinned guys like margo, shane, and clottey but he didnt ko bradley and more disturbing he didnt ko or even come close to knocking out a limited, plodding fighter like rios who was coming up in weight.

I see a lot of the articles here and its the same generic tired old "Manny is in his best camp eva" or "Manny is definitely beasting gonna knock bradley out this time" posts and threads and many blatant die hards refusing to even accept the fact that Pac has slowed down or are still claiming pac is prime.

Bradley is no killer, sure he is a semi slick brotha technician with great determination and iron will but prime pacquiao should have had no problems
                  with him. If what Pac and Roach are claiming is true, then Pacquiao should wreck Bradley.
                  If what i fear is true and that Pac is in the last stages of his career as an elite fighter (if he is even that anymore) then Bradley with two healthy ankles this time will outbox Pacquiao but will end up getting robbed so we can get Bradley Pacquiao 3.
                  Same thing can be said to Mayweather, he was knocking his opponent in the lower weight class, but when he starts fighting on the higher weight class his KO percentage went down dramatically like Pacquio.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    He didn't dominate Bradley the first time and Bradley had two injured ankles. This fight would be closer if it was the exact same Pacquiao from the 1st fight because Bradley now knows what to expect.
                    My 4K points to your 4K, how's that? I say Manny will win so convincingly people in this forum will say Tim is a bum anyway. I predict Manny by TKO, if not an 9-3 on score card, deal?

Comment

its not just that single thing. you people act like pac is on some huge knockout winning streak of p4p elite fighters and suddenly if he doesnt beat bradley he is washed up.

No, he's been washed up for awhile now. The struggles with Marquez, getting ko'd by marquez, only fighting one minute of every round vs a crippled bradley, his lackluster performances vs Mosley, his totally forgettable fight with rios....

its not just one thing.

not dominating bradley is just confirmation.
                      Yeah PAC is so washed up he fights like Roy Jones Jr, Eric Morales, and Zab Judah to name a few. His win against lightweight Rios is so forgettable, people still tlk about how he masterfully execute his game plan without getting caught. The dude just got his chin dented and ya'll want him to go in there and bull rush his opponent knowing he might get put to sleep again? Some people here let their dislike to some boxers they forget to think clearly. You don't know fighting/boxing if that's how you think.

Comment

Working...
                      X